PBA (Pseudobulbar Affect)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

lol Anyone believe this is actually a real condition, or just a lie fabricated by the pharmaceutical companies to try and swindle people out of money?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They're laughing because they saw Seth Rollins's penis.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
More than likely, nearly everything else is.
I'm sure someone somewhere has this shit they find and make pills for, just not NEARLY the amount of people who will end up diagnosed with it/prescribed pills for it.

It isn't just doctors who do this in today's world, people are fucking hypochondriacs. I hear endlessly every day people self diagnosing themselves with everything from ADD to OCD to you name it. People seem to want to have something wrong with them, and doctors are obviously happy to tell them they have something wrong with them to send em on over to their good buddy the pharmacist.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
But I have to line everything up perfectly, I so have ocd.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't understand why people want something wrong with them. When you actually do have something, and not some bullshit self diagnosis crap, it sucks. It's almost on par of annoyance on the same people who think it's, "cute".

Dennis

Jobber
Reaction score
After 8 yrs w/7th Grp SF, all the war and pain could never had prepped me for A diag of MS 10 yrs ago. Have spent 2 yrs in a whl chr but fought my way outta it. I have the progressive kind that enjoys playing Pac-Man on the nerves in my brain. Since 1 3/4 yrs ago I have had 7 new lesoins hit me and the damage caused is exactly like depression but depression meds are made for chemical imbalances hard to pinpoint brain damage and the only thing tried worked greta but am allergic to it , just gonna pull up the bootstraps and kick some ass. Harley thanks for understanding, you 2 other monkeys would give my L/H Nut to have a 1on1 with and Goat name the time and place (Mr Maan) wannabe, but there isn't a one of you if got hit w/this you would be right in front of the camere ooooh pooor little me and crawl in a corner with a fifth and bottle of hydros

Grow up you could be next!!!!!!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
After 8 yrs w/7th Grp SF, all the war and pain could never had prepped me for A diag of MS 10 yrs ago. Have spent 2 yrs in a whl chr but fought my way outta it. I have the progressive kind that enjoys playing Pac-Man on the nerves in my brain. Since 1 3/4 yrs ago I have had 7 new lesoins hit me and the damage caused is exactly like depression but depression meds are made for chemical imbalances hard to pinpoint brain damage and the only thing tried worked greta but am allergic to it , just gonna pull up the bootstraps and kick some ass. Harley thanks for understanding, you 2 other monkeys would give my L/H Nut to have a 1on1 with and Goat name the time and place (Mr Maan) wannabe, but there isn't a one of you if got hit w/this you would be right in front of the camere ooooh pooor little me and crawl in a corner with a fifth and bottle of hydros

Grow up you could be next!!!!!!

I am not sure I understand this post but it sounds like you been through hell. I don't think anyone was targeting people with illnesses. They were targeting the huge pharmaceutical companies who trick people into thinking they are sick so they can make money. Also, this is a very old thread. May I ask how you came across it?