Paul Heyman says the Bloodline still isn't in the third inning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“I could not imagine someone coming in in this era and saying, ‘Yeah, I’ve seen enough of The Bloodline. Enough of them. That’s alright, Roman, thanks a lot, see you later!'”

“Some people tried to rail me over the coals last year like, ‘Oh, Paul Heyman said they’re only in the third inning, what a jerk off Paul Heyman is!’ I got news for you, I don’t even think we’re in the third inning yet and now that you see the emergence of Solo and Jacob Fatu and the Tongans and the fact that they are a real threat, the first time a real threat to Roman Reigns’ dominance, to Roman Reigns’ sitting at the head of the table, to Roman Reigns being the top star, to Roman Reigns actually being the Tribal Chief. How many stories can we tell from the position that we’re in now?”

“You don’t know what Jimmy Uso’s stance on this is. You don’t know (where) Jey Uso stands on this. You don’t know if or when the Wise Man will return. You don’t know who else Solo may or may not have in his back pocket ready to debut. You don’t know what our moves, what Roman Reigns’ moves, what my moves, what anybody’s moves can be. All you know is that Roman Reigns is back, he’s back to reclaim the title of Tribal Chief from Solo and Solo has so much backup right now.”

“I can’t imagine someone coming into power in this company and saying we’ve told the entire story of The Bloodline. I see someone coming into power and saying, ‘Oh my god, look what I get to play with now.”

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I feel like Mania would be the perfect ending for all this current bloodline related stuff but even if that was the case, I can just see a world where it gets revived again once The Rock & Roman's story starts. Shit could still be going for another 2 WrestleManias at this rate.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The Roman Reigns story may be in the 6th inning now. But he's dead on about The Bloodline Saga. Hell it's probably top 2nd at this point.

The story now is Solo stealing The Bloodline from Roman, who will try to re-capture it. I figure Rock turns on Roman at some point and Roman will shift focus to Roman vs. Rock, and Solo will deal with his own mutiny from Jacob Fatu. Then they'll roll with Jacob and maybe he gets Zilla in. They'll roll as Tribal Chief for a while and by then who knows maybe Ava gets back in the ring and she becomes Tribal Chief and Head of the Table.

At the end of the day we thought Roman was the Thanos of the Bloodline Saga, but he's actually the (reverse) Robert Downey Jr. of the Bloodline Saga. Robert Downey Jr. was the big hero of the Infinity Saga, only to come back as the big villain of the Multiverse Saga. Roman was the big villain of the Bloodline Saga, only to return as the top hero of the continuation of the Bloodline Saga.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Shit idk if I agree with that lol. Yeah there’s def more story to tell but I feel like we’re at least at the halfway point :lol

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Much like the MCU without the main characters they introduced a lot of people have and will stop caring.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
We're definitely at the half way point. The final ending is with the Rock. That's coming soon. You can only get so much mileage out of a family war.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Like Dale said, you can realistically keep this going until WM42. Feels like Rock is going to be involved with Cody at 41 in Vegas then the Rock/Roman story can finally begin.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I don't think it's realistic but with Rock supposedly having Cody at Mania then there is a chance it does drag through to the Mania after that. Fuck it I don't know what i'm saying, it shouldn't happen but it probably will basically.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
i still want that fatal four way between Jimmy/Jey/Solo/Reigns not sure if we get that now unless Jimmy gets a huge push between then and i highly doubt that.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Which of the Eternals is Tonga Loa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FFysy48XEAIsDBp.jpg:large

Sabretooth

Reaction score
i still want that fatal four way between Jimmy/Jey/Solo/Reigns not sure if we get that now unless Jimmy gets a huge push between then and i highly doubt that.
I rather a triple threat between Rikishi’s boys :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Why on earth would you want that after seeing what we got from Jimmy/Jey :deandre

• Haha
Reactions: Cwalker