Pathetic...Just Pathetic...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
You can practically put my man Finn in any rivalry/storyline and he would work magic.

Hold on creative, let me send you my resume and I'll lead ya'll into the money land.

:bodallas:

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's not surprising WWE would do that. He's not really the type of guy they want on top. Yeah, they'll occasionally push guys like him... but only for a limited time before going back to their preferences.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not sure how he didn't end up on 205 Live TBH

...Not saying I want him to or he should be but Neville is there & looks like a monster compared to Finn ...Dude should be in the main event every night if people are constantly saying his match, promo & everything else was the best at every PPV, apparently all the talent moves down the ladder so Finn would be right at home putting on the best matches of the night WITH him

Reactions: Grievous 3D

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What was the Injury and whats so bad bout him being at "RAW"?

The injury occured last year at Summerslam after a Seth Rollins buckle bomb that pretty much fucked up his shoulder, forcing him to relinquish the title the very next night on RAW and keeping him out of action for a number of months.

What I find interesting is that ever since Balor returned, there has been no mention of the "Demon" and as I noted in the "Rate Extreme Rules" thread, it was interesting that he did not come out with the paint portraying that character, ultimately leading me to the conclusion he wasn't winning. Again though, most important, for whatever reason there has been no mention of the Demon and I honestly can't figure out why because we all know that ultimately it is a very importart aspect of his overall character. I guess will have to wait and see...

As far as WWE having nothing for him at the moment, it is obviously a rather unfortunate situation which I think has a lot to do with Strowman's injury that led to immediate and necessary changes to whatever plans they originally had. The idea, as most probably remember, was for a feud with Bray Wyatt but apparently it's been put on hold. As of Monday, it appears like Bray will be dealing with Seth Rollins and Joe is already occupied in the title match with Lesnar so...what's left really?

There's always Roman but I honestly don't see any reason for it to happen again (even though a third match could be considered the rubber match) and then there's the option of reuniting him with Gallows and Anderson. Needless to say the (jokers at the moment) Anderson and Gallows would benefit the most out of such a situation, it's probably too early to go down that route cause a) too soon to turn Balor heel and b) who is there to feud with? The obvious choice would then be to reunite the Shield but with the current plans on hand (most importantly the long term plan for Roman) this seems out of the question for the time being.

Should the Joe/Lesnar feud be a one and done deal (as rumored), I'm sure they could easily revisit a Joe/Balor programme for Summerslam (who wouldn't want to see that and it's a story made and ready) but while this may solve part of the problem, there's still #Balls#. Perhaps a quick progamme with the Miz, being he was on Miz TV not long ago? I guess it could work, then again it would feel somewhat of a step back for Fin from the main title picture to the secondary title scene, plus a) Miz ain't dropping the IC title any time soon and b) Fin I feel needs a win, therefore a winable opponent.

This might sound silly but being its a B level PPV, I'd actually have...Titus Oneal challenge Fin Balor on behalf of Apollo Crews. Assuming they wrap up the Kalisto nonsense soon, Titus could try and challenge Fin for his client in an effort to, Idk, legitimize the Titus brand? Again, I know this sounds rediculous but it would obviously be a one and done and a simple scenario when you can have Fin Balor go over in dominating fashion. Fin could obviously refuse at first talking about having bigger plans in mind and then maybe he gets provoked in a way they forces him to accept. Silly, rediculous, perhaps even stupid but pretty simple and something quick to kill a few weeks of time.

Just thinking out loud here so don't shoot me please...

Reactions: Nikki Nitro