Kayfabe Passage of Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The titantron cuts to a view of a dark room with one chair in the middle, the room is as plain as you can imagine, no fancy decorations and wallpaper, just a single chair. A man walks into the frame, wearing tracksuit bottoms, an Anarchy Inc T-Shirt and a black cap. The man is shown to be Will Neilson and he begins to speak directly to the camera, no sort of emotion in his voice.*

Will - Precision is like a home to me now... I give my life and body for this company and this business in general, I've been through everything. Heroes, moneymen, punks, monsters... rogues, devils and archangels, I either won with my hand held up high in victory, or lay on the floor with a sense of guilt that I couldn't get the job done. I first met Ryan Blake when I signed the dotted line on my contract and I can say this... there was no sort of bad blood between us, he viewed me as "The Next Big Thing" and "The New Sensation", TWF was then, Precision was now.

Yuri - Will? Are you okay in there?

Will - I'm fine... just leave me alone for a bit longer please.

Yuri - I'm worried about you man, ever since the match between you and Ryan Blake was announced for Backlash... it's like you're a different person! What makes you different today than what you were yesterday? Anyway, Reagan wants me for something... I guess I'll be seeing you on Sunday.

*Yuri closes the door and walks out, the footsteps echoing in Will's mind. He takes off his hat and chucks it away, and begins to speak again with more emotion and anger in his voice.*

Will - As the days, the weeks, the months went on... my relationship with Ryan got worse and worse, he didn't like the fact that I won the Money in the Bank briefcase as the current champion was his little partner in crime Buster Gates. Winning the briefcase was so I could get revenge on Buster, and avenge the loss that I suffered to him when I was only starting out. Ryan's plans changed, he sent his mascara wearing little brother after Buster and.. Robert won, setting up a Hell in a Cell match between me and him at Hell in a Cell... and I won. I was the best, I was the one standing on top... it was a final fuck you in the face of Ryan Blake. So what did he do? Put me in an Elimination Chamber match with 5 of Precision's best... he wanted me to lose and I did, I stood 0 to no chance even with all the experience that I had. Ryan Blake wanted to screw me from day one!

*Will holds his hands up to show bruised knuckles and multiple scars and marks.*

Will - This is what I've been through, this is the biggest match in my career to date... facing my own boss in a No Holds Barred showdown. If I win, then Anarchy Inc grows stronger, defeating the man that runs Precision, is not big... it's monumental, a step closer to finally curing this company from the Devils that are the Blake's. If I lose...

*Will stands up and walks towards the camera that is recording him,*

Will - If I lose... what is even the point of showing my face around here again?

*Will breathes heavily once, before turning the camera off and the show cuts to a commercial break.*

Reactions: Geek773