Paranormal Activity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Have u or anyone u know experianced Paranormal Activity?
Do u believe that what's shown on the TV Show "Paranormal Activity" is true or False activity? My mother and I hv smelled Smells that not even my Step Dad noticed when we first moved into our home. Like the smell of a cigar. The guy who died here *in the garage* always smoked a cigar in the garage, NEVER in the house. And Our light bulbs in the bathroom always blow out about every couple of weeks. Sometimes may even explode. And our lights always dim down for no reason and go back to normal.... I hv NEVER felt comfortable being in the basement. Not even when Im getting a shower. Soon as Im Done, I fly up the stairs.
-
-
Paranormal Vid:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Well, my family used to live in a house where the AC would turn on.

..while unplugged entirely.

pretty spoopy stuff :p

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, my family used to live in a house where the AC would turn on.

..while unplugged entirely.

pretty spoopy stuff :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
*Spooky*... u mean? :emoji_grin:
I can imagine how creepy that would be

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Ookay.. lol
Spoopy is a level of spookyness :D which is as follows.

Spoopy
Spooky
Scary.

that video would be spooky while my family incident would be spoopy :D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Spoopy is a level of spookyness :emoji_grin: which is as follows.

Spoopy
Spooky
Scary.

that video would be spooky while my family incident would be spoopy :emoji_grin:
Ah, I see. Hmm, Didnt know there was diffrent levels of Spookiness

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I used to work at a store called Dollar Tree in Norfolk, VA back around 2000. There was a rumor going on about a ghost that frequented the store... would make itself visible every once in a while. The old timers at the store had gotten used to it and never really talked about it that much.

I asked one of the old timers about it and she said that she had seen him... but she didn't want to tell me anything to influence me.... she'd let me see myself.. I walk away laughing... I didn't believe there was any such thing as ghosts really...they were just a thing in horror movies.

I worked the morning shift.. off loading the truck whenever it came in and stocking shelves until we opened for business. I was stocking one morning and started smelling what seemed like coffee brewing. We didn't have a coffee machine in the store anywhere, nor did we sell coffee in the store.. and no one had brought coffee in that morning.

I called to the person working with me to see of he could smell it as well... he couldn't smell anything. The smell was still extremely strong to me. I went back to stocking the shelves and looked to my right... at the end of the aisle was a gentleman dressed in 30s/40s era clothing.. a bowler hat.. a suit.. and shiny shoes... he was holding a mug in his hand.. I could see steam flowing from it. I said "HEY!!" and he didn't move.. my co worker yelled from across the store "WHAT!?" I looked over at him and said "Nothing!"... when I looked back to the gentleman there was a solid white mist there and it was fading away slowly.

I was definitely shook up... but I said nothing for the next couple days because the old timer I talk to earlier was off the next couple days. She came back and I asked her, "Do you smell coffee when he comes around?" She said "yes"... I described him to her and she put her hand out.. I shook it and she said " Welcome to the Club"

From that day forward I know that ghosts/spirits live among us... on a different plane hidden from our sight... but still there.. some are trying to communicate to their loved ones... some are evil and want to spread harm and chaos. But they are real.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Poem I wrote back in 2011 about my experience with astral projection..

Out of Sight, Out of Body

I wake up looking down at myself

I am still in my body just not my flesh

I wonder where I will go this evening

What wonders will I see

Shall I visit the pyramids in Egypt?

Fly alongside the wondrous Bald Eagle in the good ol' USA?

Should I watch the fires burn in London?

Social unrest and anarchy are a sight to behold.

Should I go and visit friends new and old?

Will they know I am there.. looking after them.. protecting them?

I imagine so many things and as I do I transport to these various places.

Taking in every wonder, drinking the views with my eyes.

How did I get so lucky?

I guess some people are just born this way =)

Reactions: Solid Snake