Pakistan is definitely not India.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I get this shit a lot these days on the forum so definitely have to sort it out.

We differ in our social lives, we speak a different language, have different cultures, different traditions, different festivals, we're non-vegetarian, we differ in the clothes that we wear, the foods that we eat, the household utensils we use, the words of salutation we use, the gestures etc. etc.

Plus just to give you an idea how different our cultures and rituals are, we, Muslims of Pakistan sacrifice cows as a tradition at Eid-ul-Azha while the Indians, majority of whom are Hindus, believe that the cow is a sacred god. So basically we sacrifice THEIR sacred god. That's how different the two countries are.

How am I even close to being Indian?

Get this straight, these are two very different countries which were controlled by the British before 1947. Pakistan gained Independence from the British on 14th August 1947 followed by India on 15th August 1947.

Wrestling Station

I guess its safe to say, mission accomplished. right? :shifty:

C4

I know you guys were trying to piss me off and stuff but it's really annoying you know.

Wrestling Station

good stuff.
11ccfg9.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I never woulda expected that out of a lobster backed crumpet sucking tea bagging English dude like yourself. ^_^

LKP

Trust me i can be a dick if needed but im a nice guy really :). Q1 go vote for me in rtm.