Pakistan beat Australia by 4 wickets.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

:w00t:

Aren't you Australians embarrassed or what? Pakistan squashed the World Champions in Dubai yesterday, winning by four damn wickets. And the Australian scorecard was pathetic, they were literally throwing wickets away. The first runout was funny, smart Australians!~

Pakistan won and they're now leading the series 1-0.

I can't wait to see the next match. :glare:

Kizza

It took Pakistan longer to make our score >_>.

Cricket seasons over regardless, I didn't even realise that they were playing already.

Plus, we're not number one anymore. South Africa are, and India are better then us as well at least. It was gonna happen eventually.

seX-Power

Idc, go back to wasting precious hours of your life watching cricket.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Australia are shit tbh but then so are england.

Can't wait for the ashes.

CT Styles

I'm Australian and I still don't know how you win by 'wickets' I only understand winning by runs.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I actually don't know how to bookmark things.

CT Styles said:
I'm Australian and I still don't know how you win by 'wickets' I only understand winning by runs.

If the first team hit 100 and the next team hit 101 for 3 wickets, the second team win by 7 wickets.

Kizza

Australia are shit tbh but then so are england.

Can't wait for the ashes.

If we could actually play our talented players and not let certain wastes of space *coughLeeSymondsBollingerHauritzClarkecough* play, we could be in with a chance with most games.

And drop Ponting plz.