Paige worked Smackdown house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It has been reported that Paige competed in a Smackdown house show last night. This comes after reports that WWE officials consider her ready for the main roster

^^^ Read this from another forum omg this is great news :) I love Paige she really is something new and different and I hope she is put on the main roster soon like the start of the new year. Piage is really over with the fans from watching the reaction she gets on NXT. Anyone who doesnt know her you tube her name and NXT and see for yourself

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I have to ask Brock u rate Paige yet u rate Kelly Kelly also how? Surely u can see one is a talented wrestler and one wasn't?

On topic :yes:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ok Cloud lets not start a war over Paige/Barbie. Both girls have talent and Barbie had huge success in WWE and so will Paige. Lets just leave that there

Heres more information on the match Paige was in at this Smackdown house show

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_66954.shtml

3) Layla & Paige defeated Natalya & Aksana. Natalya came out first to mostly cheers, although she managed to get herself booed once the match started. Then, Aksana came out. Layla and Paige came out as a team and got a really nice reaction from the crowd. Layla started against Aksana and pretty much had her way with her. Layla incorporated some of her butt-based offense, much to the crowd's delight. Aksana begged off and went crawling to Natalya. Natalya tagged in but fared no better initially. Layla tagged in Paige, but Paige soon ran into trouble thanks to some double-team tactics behind the referee's back. Natalya worked over Paige for a while. Finally, Paige got a hot tag to Layla. Layla cleaned house. Aksana came in, but Paige tripped her and pulled her out of the ring. Layla hit the Bombshell on Natalya and got the pin.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Ok Cloud lets not start a war over Paige/Barbie. Both girls have talent and Barbie had huge success in WWE and so will Paige. Lets just leave that at that

Not trying to start a war lad jus wanna kno ur opinion on what u see in KK that I dont?

Since we both agree Paige has talent.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Big_Buzz_In_WWE_Developmental_Backstage_News_on_WWE_s_RAW_Love_Angles_WWE_High_on_NXT_Diva.html

- WWE officials remain high on NXT Diva Paige with the feeling that she's ready to go. No word yet if she will be called up anytime soon.

^^^ Theres the news on WWE officials high on Paige

Cloud - Barbie just had that it factor that made me take notice of her. She is beautiful, athletic, has a great personality, got the most reaction from the crowd, took risks in matches with her wrestling and used some of her gymnastic moves which really wowed me, she could work good on the mic and she was very marketable for WWE as she was the diva used most for all WWE promotions. She really could of been the future of the divas division but sadly she has other career plans and thats why she left. You may not see this but I do and i really loved her

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fair enuf Brock i agree she had a good look and was huge marketable influence for the WWE. Thanks for ur post as i was genuinely interested in what u thought as thats half why i post here for others views an opinions. Plus repped.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cloud said:
Fair enuf Brock i agree she had a good look and was huge marketable influence for the WWE. Thanks for ur post as i was genuinely interested in what u thought as thats half why i post here for others views an opinions. Plus repped.

Its good to know theres some people about who wont start fights about my fav diva and understand why I like her. Thank you for being mature and for the rep x

Heres a recent Paige match from NXT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9AMa8S0sQ8

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Great to know, I'm a big Paige fan and the sooner she's promoted the better.

acailler

Reaction score
033b6474d6213852fcbf86bc8f696a63.jpg

HURRAH