Paige to HOF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Does her career warrant a HOF induction?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ehh. I am not sure. I still think Chyna should be in the HOF and still pretty pissed that hasn't happened yet.
I mean the only thing I remember Paige doing that was eventful is coming up from NXT and taking the title off AJ Lee.
And well... this happening:

EDIT: The whole back and forth with them two was something I suppose. I still think things would have worked out better for her had she stayed in NXT longer. She was pushed too fast but I think they did this because they knew AJ was leaving.

The list here shows a lot of historically breaking people: WWE Hall of Fame - Wikipedia and I think if she sticks around for a while longer in a manager role, she could be added down the line but not anytime soon. Not in my opinion anyways. I

Also if she gets added before AJ Lee, that would be some BS.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Inducted Into HOF? Meh.. I can think of a few women that would be better suited. IMO.
I too, agree that Chyna should've been inducted.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No. At least not yet. If she stays and does stuff with the company (e.g. manager, future GM role etc.) then I think she should be in the HoF. But there are more deserving people.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For all we know, she will find a way to work around this injury and be back in the ring in a year or two. She is young enough and has time still.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
For fuck sakes. If she stays on good terms with WWE, she'll get in the HOF.. That's all it takes to be a WWE Hall of Famer.. You should know that Koko.

It won't be for a long ass time because they only induct 1 woman each year.

• Haha
Reactions: muzzo and Koko B.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
For fuck sakes. If she stays on good terms with WWE, she'll get in the HOF.. That's all it takes to be a WWE Hall of Famer.. You should know that Koko.

It won't be for a long ass time because they only induct 1 woman each year.

It's true. Koko sets the bar for how little someone needs to do to get in the HOF.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
yeah, but maybe in like 15 years or so.
I don't think she's done with the company. She can obviously be a manager, trainer, GM, etc.

although, it's not even confirmed if her in-ring career is over yet.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
And then there is this... I don't think they will add her just because of all the crap she has done backstage and that mess with Del Rio.
They might not add chyna because of the same thing. Let's not forget about her xxx career. Though chyna done a hell of a lot more to be hof worthy them Paige.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Crimson

Reaction score
Does Brazzers have a Hall of Fame Ceremony? Because she'll make it there. :adr:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They might not add chyna because of the same thing. Let's not forget about her xxx career. Though chyna done a hell of a lot more to be hof worthy them Paige.
A lot of them did that crap back then cause they needed money. WWE didn't pay as good. I get your point but I think this is down to HHH and Chyna having a thing and Steph not wanting her in there.

Crimson

Reaction score
Plus, she hasn't done shit to deserve a HOF spot. The only thing she'll be remembered for is that xxx video.