Paige interview at WWE Performance Center

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
In my head I predicted that BLFFL's starting sentence would start with "My girl Paige" before even opening the thread. Not every wrestler you like is your "man" or "girl", you are speaking as though you know them on a personal level...It's sort of irritating is my point.

On another note Paige is a beautiful specimen.

Reactions: Wacokid27 and Z.T.O

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's not cool.. who cares about Diva intereviews.. we get enough of that with Total Divas.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
You know, BLFFL, I'll be completely serious here. You could be right. Paige could get called up soon and become the greatest WWE Diva since Lita and Trish. It's always iffy betting on the success, particularly the breakout success, of a wrestler, no matter how talented. When the Shield came on, if you had told me Roman Reigns would be the first of that bunch to break out (as opposed to Rollins), I would have argued with you. I was wrong about that and I wasn't the only one.

To give a further serious response, though, I doubt that. It would take a division-wide improvement of the Divas to have Paige even be nearly a breakout star, but it's possible. If there's a breakout star coming from NXT in 2014, it's far more likely to be Bo Dallas, Adrian Neville, Corey Graves, or Sami Zayn.

wk

Reactions: Wilby

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have just spotted something interesting on another forum Paige's autographed 8x10 photo has the WWE logo on where as other NXT wrestlers have that logo on their signed photo this must mean shes coming to the main roster soon yesssssssssssss
I am always right Wacokid27

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice interview. I'm a fan of Paige, glad she changed her finisher, I do think her character is to generic at this point for her to be na individual on the main roster instead of just another girl.

Reactions: Wacokid27