Paige Bringing Her Own Tag Team to WWE Next Week, Who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Tonight, Paige returned to TV and announced she would be bringing her own female tag team to WWE next week.

Who do you think it could be? An NXT group? A repackaged group of girls on the main roster? She takes over some group like The Riott Squad?

Could be anything.. ........................So Any ideas on Who it mite Be ???
WWE Universe Twitter msg
"Next week, I'm going to be bringing an impressive tag team of my own."@RealPaigeWWE appears to be ready for the #SuperstarShakeUp NEXT WEEK! #SDLive #SDLiveAfterMania

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It will be Kairi Sane and Io Shirai aka The Sky Pirates, which mean WWE wants to take out to pasture and ruin them like Asuka. Oh great Wrestling God what have I done to displease you?

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
Could be Sky Pirates unless she pulls a bore with Divas of Doom instead, Whomever it may be they are taking those belts from IIconics either on Smackdown or at MITB.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I don't think it'll be the Sky Pirates personally. The Sky Pirates and Paige, it just doesn't make sense to me

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
I don't think it'll be the Sky Pirates personally. The Sky Pirates and Paige, it just doesn't make sense to me
It makes sense if Paige is planning on managing the 2 since she can be their temporary mouthpiece, It's more or less an introduction until there are further plans but of course they may not be the team in mind.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
When has anything in WWE ever made sense?