PAC's NXT profile added

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
At least he has a better name than Ben Sacilly which was his original NXT name.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
You know what happened to proper WWE names Like The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kane, Undertaker?

Hell I would have just called him The Pac-man or something. Typical WWE. :facepalm:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Pac-man :lol1:

Well, they may still change his name when he's called up, let's hope so. This name is pretty bland.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lacky said:
You know what happened to proper WWE names Like The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kane, Undertaker?

The Rock was a good name? The performer made it good not the other way round, let's not be silly here. If he's good enough he'll get over no matter what he's announced as.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
The Rock was a good name? The performer made it good not the other way round, let's not be silly here. If he's good enough he'll get over no matter what he's announced as.
Exactly. The wrestler makes the name not the other way around. Look at Husky Harris, in no way did that name sound cool but young Bray Wyatt made it something considering that he was somewhat over and popular.

Reactions: seabs

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:

No necessary a great name, but a hell of a lot better than Adrain Neville or something. lol

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lacky said:
No necessary a great name, but a hell of a lot better than Adrain Neville or something. lol

To be honest the Rock is a super silly name. It would not have worked for anyone else. Dwayne Johnson made it work. There is a great WWE legends roundtable on this very subject. Mick Foley brings up that the guy who was Red Rooster was originally supposed to get the Stone Cold gimmick and the other way around. Imagine that.

Stopspot

Reaction score
"I'll thro' ya to the hooligans!"