Owen hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri - There are said to be sightings, sounds, and lights flickering on and off in the arena late at night from a former WWF wrestler named Owen Hart who died in 1999 by falling 78 feet (24 m) to his death from the ceiling of the arena . There are also said to be sightings of him still in his Blue Blazer suit at the top of the arena looking down with the cable hooked up to him

Owen Hart is a ghost?

Soulpower

I'm going to hell for this.... But then again, I'm going to hell for a lot of things >_>

Joke:What did Howard Finkel say before Owen's last scheduled match? (The one that didn't happen)

This match is scheduled for one fall!!!!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
... Tight But Funny As Hell!

I don't know what to think of ghosts really... I shrug it off but when i hear all these story's & interviews from real life encounters it scares me sometimes! :unsure:

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
HAha! I love Owen Hart jokes. We would play hang man in our english class and make words to guess like.

Over the Edge 99' Vince McMahon killed Owen Hart.

Stuff like that and people in our class wouldnt know what we were talkin about.

This Guy

a guy I worked with used to work at Toys R us. and he hated kids, and one day a kid brought the WCW Wrestling Ring play set up to him the one that had the cable over the ring for Sting, and he asked my former co-worker "Whats this for" pointing at the cable, and my former co-worker no word of a lie replied to the kid "Thats the cable where Owen Hart falls to his death from"