Ow... just Ow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

I have another video my fucking crazy ass irl friend sent me. I don't think this will quite make you throw up, but it looks fucking PAINFUL... wow, and the guy actually died after this. This is something both some guys and girls can relate to as well and it's actually pretty funny. =p

http://www.flurl.com/item/MrHands_u_132258/

hf.

Travis40

Dude, I never had to see this, and you're such an ass for putting these vids out :roflmao: that's just fucking sick and I'm not going to watch this, someone tell me what's happening.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dude did he really die?!!? and holy shit OWWWWWWWWWWWW and WHYYYYYYYYYY

Great One

Yeah, apparently his intestines were crushed and he internally bled to death I think.

Travis40

Nevermind, I remember what this is about...is this the Mr. Hands that had sex w/ the horse? Becuase I'm sure as hell not opening this vid.

Travis40

^The horse has a big dick and he had internal injuries as a result...your ass has to lead somewhere.

PeepShow

What? A horse? I saw a girl drinking sprite with some guy....lol

phantomgerald

AHHHHHH!!!! G1 is turning into the next monkey dammit, posting videoes I don't want to watch, but I can't help it when curiousity gets the better of me.