Overreacting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I saw this guy running around my college the other day with a big WW2 gas mask in fear of the Swine Flu. Maybe I'm just too free spirited , but I think some people get a little out of hand. Most of us who saw him stayed away from him not cause we thought he was sick, but because we thought he was nuts. What do you think? I little too much?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Of course. Swine Flu is only going to be deadly to small children and elderly with weak immune systems. The only reason grown people in Mexico have died is because the health and quality of life down there sucks, I mean, really bad. With proper health care and getting it taken care of immediately recognizing the symptoms, nobody should be freaking out over this. It's this years version of West Nile, which was last years version of SARS.

Klide

idk its always good to prevent but to me it is for their safety but it is overacting. i heard that Mexico city is going to re-open, they stop closing schools and he swine flu is no worse than the ordinary flu so yeah i guess its overreacting. but it depends where ur at. cause some areas may be worse then some

Wrestling Station

also some scientific research revealed that eating pigs actually will weak your immunity. Thank God we dont eat that shit!

noumenon

1. Swine Flu actually effects you much less than the actual flu
2. Masks don't do shit, it's transmitted through the skin.
3. You only get sick for about 3 days and it's more like having a respiratory infection than the flu.
4. Stop being bitches, it isn't going to kill you unless you're a baby or like 99 with AIDs

Kizza

They don't eat any pork. Yes, it includes food made from pigs.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hmm didn't know that. I've been eating pork for years and my immune system is powerful. (knock on wood) I don't get sick much, maybe once every so years. All's I get is a stuffy nose and sore throat, but after I go to sleep and wake up, I'm fine.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Mexican culture? To eat Pork? (assuming your talking about them)

Edit: Oh never mind. You said to NOT eat pork. Gotcha

MikeRaw

I don't get what going around with out a mask (like everyone else in the world is doing for th emost part) is free-spirited, but ok. Anyway, yes, clearly he's over-reacting. You wouldn't get one of those masks on me unless an atom bomb was dropped in front of my face.