Over the Rainbow + Elecrto Trance Sessions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

unfinishedf.jpg

dmapg.png

seX-Power

With the first one, I like the use of space and how it's overall simplicity complimant the piece. It doesn't need to have something in any of the empty space. The colourful lines seem a little rigid and could be altered a little to make them look a bit edgier. The text could be added to, it seems a little simple though effective. The background it cool, and it works with the graphic. Maybe you shoudl resize the pic because as I zoom out I see that there are other effects put in there that add to the work asnd make it better, such as the subtle brushing in the background.

WIth the second piece i also had to zoom out, so fuck you for not resizing. :p I like the fluoro effect this one has going, and the brushing looks kinda like highlighters gone wild. I like the splatter brushing and the overall crazy colours going on, I think that is what you were aiming for. The text is pretty good, I like how it is imcomplete, and I like the brushing branching out of it in certain areas. Nice work.

8/10 for Both.

CT Styles

You're trying to be like Kibondo.

The colorful lines diagonal in the first one need to go. They ruin the whole theme of 'softness' as everything else is blended smoothly and then you have those plopped on top. I'd keep the writing there and add something more soft under the text if you want something there.

The second one, I don't like at all. Everything that's colorful needs to be redone. The non-colorful things all look decent, I suppose. I really don't know what to recommend for this one.