Over The Limit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
WORK IN PROGRESS.

overthelimitcase-1.png

suggestions?

Klide

Reaction score
I like the Blu ray layout But the cover looks a bit empty tbh. Not your average work and not the worst.
but since its still in progress i wont rate it just yet :)

Btw what program or how do you make the DVD covers? I may want to give it a shot.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Front Cover has no WWE logo or anything to really draw me in. Even with a WWE logo why would a title and a speedometer attract my attention.

it just doesn't sell and isn't relevant to professional wrestling or the PG audience.

When I hear "over the limit" I'd either go with shiny Big Show choke slam with like a artistic line under Show's target. (he went over the limit with the choke slam). Have Batista/Cena in Nascar cars roaring up their engines at the start line. (Since you're limited i'd just change the paint of the cars and view it from a birds eye point of view)

Or if you're going to go with the speedometer crack the glass, break the needle and have Cena yelling holding a belt faded in the title. mer!

sorry if it sounds like im being rude, I appreciate that you post your designs and I'm able to look at something from a artistic pov for once.

jwind

Reaction score
never knew there was "rules" to dvd covers, just tried something different than the normal.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Love the back, the front is alright but I think it needs more WWE logos to make it feel more like a wrestling DVD

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, the front is pretty ridiculous. No one would even know this is a WWE product or what the hell it is. Could have Undertaker's shroud in the background and add a WWE sign somewhere in the corner.

jwind

Reaction score
the very top of it says " a world wrestling entertainment production...."

on the creative side, if you compare the first post to second post, i changed the numbers to where it has the needle stop on 10 as in 2010.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, that doesn't suddenly make it creative.....looks more like a video game cover than a wrestling cover, no matter what it says at the top.

...god...

Reaction score
I saw it, I thought it would be self-explanatory that it says it in like .4 font, so it really is irrelevant.

Beer

Reaction score
Just pop a WWE logo onto the top of the Over the Limit sign.

The rest of you probably don't actually understand what probably went into the front cover of this box. Looks good imo. Love the slight grain you've put on it.