Our video gallery is here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Recently we came up with an idea to have a proper gallery for our uploads, since we have such an awesome uploader team here who upload all the shows we watch. So I went ahead and spoke to a user called Leefish who is a very talented user at mybb.com. I asked Lee if I could pay to have this done and she said yes naturally because of my overwhelming charm :eek:tunga:.

Anyway, it's here now and you can see it by clicking here. Not all the uploads are there yet, as they all need to be transferred over and some of them can't because they're in playlists. This will be for full shows until I come up with a way around it, which I'm trying.

It acts like its own forum and only Uploaders can make threads there, but everyone can reply and like them etc, Let me know what you think :). The original watch RAW thread will likely stay there for nostalgia and convenience because of the older episodes, but this will be the better way to watch our uploaded shows in a much more organised manner.

You can access that section quickly by clicking "Our Shows" at the top like so:

8Rca8.png

I know there's two at the moment, the bottom will be removed.

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Can u also add a Flash Plugin so we can add flash streams too it?

Reaction score
Don't think it's possible unless we enable HTML on but when you try to make the thread, it asks for YouTube Video URL. This is mostly based for YouTube videos only. It searches based on YouTube video URL.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The "our shows" thing is cool, but what I really want is that "Admin CP" button.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Don't think it's possible unless we enable HTML on but when you try to make the thread, it asks for YouTube Video URL. This is mostly based for YouTube videos only. It searches based on YouTube video URL.

This

Farooq said:
The "our shows" thing is cool, but what I really want is that "Admin CP" button.

Lol. It'll probably have its own sub-forum in General WWE soon anyway. (not ACP)

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Sounds great and very convenient! Will be using this to watch RAW tomorrow in case I cannot watch it live.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
this is pretty cool :D but i dont think it should say 'Our Shows' it should say something like 'Watch WWE/TNA' or something :eek:tunga:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yes! This is awesome!

Great addition, thanks Crayo! :)

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
You could also have a titantron/theme category because it would be easier to find instead of finding the videos without watermarks or are custom made and not the proper ones etc.

Reaction score
Moved most of the threads in there. Yesterday's RAW is posted there if anyone wants to see it.