Survivor Series Our predictions for tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleCult

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Our hopes/predictions for tonight's Survivor Series:

*Enzo Amore (c) vs. Kalisto for the WWE Cruiserweight Championionship - Enzo will win with a screwy finish. Hopefully the WWE will be smart enough not to damage the Cruiserweight division even more by letting the title change hands in the pre-show infront of a half empty arena. It's worse enough that Enzo is the champ and the match is in the pre-show.

*The Intercontinental Champion, The Miz vs. The United States Champion, Baron Corbin - Corbin will probably win this match. The Miz loses. That's part of his gimmick. Also, SmackDown Live will need this win because as it seems right now, Raw will get most of the wins.
SDLive - 1, Raw - 0

*Raw Tag Team Champions, Cesaro & Sheamus vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions, The Usos - I put my money on The Usos in this one. The Usos and The New Day gave us some of the best matches of the year. They deserve to win this match. Also, I think that the main reason for Cesaro & Sheamus winning the titles last week is because the initial plan was for The Usos to get the win the tag team match, but the WWE wanted to protect Seth and Dean.
SDLive - 2, Raw - 0

*Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match - When you look at both teams, you can see how unequal the match is. Raw has Bayley, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and Asuka, while SDLive has Becky Lynch and Natalya. And as much as I like these two, they are not enough.
As predictable as it may be, I hope Asuka will be booked like a monster. After a slow start she needs it badly.
SDLive - 2, Raw - 1

*Raw Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion, Charlotte Flair - This one is probably the hardest to choose. On one hand, Charlotte has just been crowned as champion last week. Ending her first televised match as champion with a lose is terrible start. Also, the WWE might want to capitalise on the 30 for 30 documentary that ESPN made on Ric Flair just like they did last week. She's also the better wrestler between the two. On the other hand, Alexa Bliss is one of the most protected wrestlers on the WWE right now. And while she can definitely lose and it won't hurt her character, they might want to give her the win to make her look like a bigger deal, that way, when someone finally beats her for the title, it will feel much bigger. It's a good way to generate more heat aswell.
And if that's not enough, a lot of fans are speculating that Carmella might show up during the match and cash her MITB briefcase on Charlotte or even on Carmella, as the rules does not say that you can't cash the contract on a champion from the other brand. If I'll have to choose, I'll go with Charlotte.
SDLive - 3, Raw - 1

*The Shield vs. The New Day - TheShield are winning this match. This is their first PPV match since being reformed. They won't lose this match to the new day.
SDLive - 3, Raw - 2

*Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match - This one would have been also pretty hard to choose, but when you look who's in Raw team, you see that this match (like the women's match), is not so equal. Raw has both Triple H and Kurt Angle. There's no way both of them are getting pinned. Jason Jordan might come out, turn heel, and screw over Kurt or Triple H, but it's not likely because Owens and Zayn will probably cost the match for team SDLive. There's no way they won't be on the PPV. This is also a great way to protect the blue brand as it doesn't make their roster look weak for losing both traditional elimination matches.
SDLive - 3, Raw - 3

*The Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar vs. The WWE Champion, AJ Styles - As much as I love AJ, he's not going to win this match. However, this doesn't mean this can't be a great match. AJ's whole character is that he is phenomenal (pun intended) in the ring. He's got the edge over Brock in speed. If booked right, AJ can actually come out from this match looking even bette than he is right now. make hime the more dominant of the two by constantly countering Brock's attacks with skill and speed. Make the fans believe that they're about to see AJ hit Brock with the Phenomenal Forearm before Jinder Mahal sneaking from behind and attacking him. That way Brock can have the win, AJ won't look weak, and the fans can keep on wondering what would have happened if AJ would have hit Brock.
SDLive - 3, Raw - 4

Reactions: Solidus1