Our Own WWE Creative team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If we were the new Creative Team for WWE, which wrestler's would u pair who with and for what type of matchup?

I'd be curious to know what u come up with @Grievous. It could be past, Retired, or Present or HOF

Last edited:

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
After cutting a promo slating Extreme Rules & Hardcore Wrestling stating he's on the only Bonafide Hardcore Stud in WWE, Sabu, Cactus Jack & Tommy Dreamer return promptly putting "Zo" through a barbed wire table which Cactus Set on Fire and missed hitting an elbow drop off the 2nd rope to the outside with Enzo lying on top of it.

The Hardcore Legends challenge "Zo" to a C4 Barbed Wire Flaming Tables Deathmatch at (way too) Extreme Rules which Raw GM Kurt Angle accepts on his behalf

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

JBan

Reaction score
Jervis Cottonbelly vs Braun Strowman.

JBan

Reaction score
@Lavender Haze
b8929b2952jerviscottonbelly.jpg

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would have Asuka dethrone Brock Lesnar as the Universal Champion, and bring Neville back but not on Raw or 205 Live, but on Smackdown Live to feud with AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.