Our "Hang Out" Saturday the 12th.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Snowman
@Solid Snake
@Just Kevin
@Jacob Fox

20170813_201726.jpg Before we rock climbed ^^^
20170812_172750.jpg
Ron & FARON
20170812_192321.jpg
This was funny. Faron and I were on the Ground laughing at Ron who was scared to let go. When he did get the nerve to let go He screamed liked a girl! Thats when we both really started laughing. We went to Put N Stuff Saturday the 12th.
20170812_191505.jpg
20170812_191555.jpg

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That looks like a lot of hard work...

I'd rather sit at home and watch bad movies...but...
that attitude may also explain why I have no friends.

Did you have fun?
Did any of the guys spend a lot of time climbing "beneath" you?

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Did any of the guys spend a lot of time climbing "beneath" you?*

:facepalm2: Im gonna pretend u didnt just say that. Lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ron took the easy one. I did the middle and The Guy I like, Faron, tried the hard one on the left. We all only made it half way before our arms started hurting. I tried going all the way but with them two laughing and talking bout how they cant keep going I just started to laugh so hard I had to let go.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That looks like a lot of hard work...

I'd rather sit at home and watch bad movies...but...
that attitude may also explain why I have no friends.

Did you have fun?
Did any of the guys spend a lot of time climbing "beneath" you?
U hv friends on this forum. Im sure of it. :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now the Go Karts.....
Ron was in the lead, I was 2nd, Faron was 3rd. Each time I saw Faron get close to try and Pass me, I swerve into his path so he wouldnt pass me. He did bump me once or twice and it surprised me but I still stayed one step ahead of him. I loved "Drifting" around the corner. At one corner Faron hit me and I almost spun out but I was able to correct in time and still Finnished 2nd place. Lol. I think he bumped me on purpose! THAT was the most fun part. We did the Go karts Twice.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
*reminisces about the past*
Well, I figured I'd take a look back at some of my old threads from a few yrs ago. We stopped going to our old church last year back in mid June. I hvnt had contact with my old friends from that church. (Change of numbers and etc)
This new church I'm going to is a Messianic Jewish Church and we LOVE it. Everyone is So friendly and Truly care about us and Has accepted us into their congregation. Sometime next week we will have been in attendance for 1 yr! YAAAY. I have made two new friends. Both are Girls. The oldest one who is like 26, We have already decided that we want to hang out sometime. Although that won't happen til October once my Dental Surgery is done (it's coming up quickly, The 19th!) I do need lots of prayers from those who believe in Prayer that the Swelling will not be as bad as a "Puffer Fish" and goes down quickly. I guess I'm kinda scared about getting all this Surgery stuff done. Anyhow, She decided to Invite this one Guy, Dan, to hang out with us. (36) Funny thing about this Guy. One of the Older Gentlemen at the synagogue introduced him to me. And like left us hanging to talk. Lol. It was a little awkward. I guess the church is starting to notice how much he talks to me cause they are asking my Mom questions. Lol. Anyways, She invited him and her Boyfriend to go Bowling with us. It'll be Us two girls versus The Boys. I may post some pics when the day draws near. I LOVE this new church. They feel more like family than any other church I have attended in all my life. The songs are in Hebrew. They have the horns. The "Torah". Onege which is basically Food and Fellowship after the service which runs about 2hrs. Maybe a little more depending on the message and whose preaching.
[automerge]1567395136[/automerge]

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Now the Go Karts.....
Ron was in the lead, I was 2nd, Faron was 3rd. Each time I saw Faron get close to try and Pass me, I swerve into his path so he wouldnt pass me. He did bump me once or twice and it surprised me but I still stayed one step ahead of him. I loved "Drifting" around the corner. At one corner Faron hit me and I almost spun out but I was able to correct in time and still Finnished 2nd place. Lol. I think he bumped me on purpose! THAT was the most fun part. We did the Go karts Twice.
mate are you telling me that I had a chance to make a joke about Faron bumping you and I didn't take it? I'm so ashamed of 2017 me.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
mate are you telling me that I had a chance to make a joke about Faron bumping you and I didn't take it? I'm so ashamed of 2017 me.
Too Late Reage Master! ?.
Anyhow... I hvnt given any thought to Faron in like over a year now. O was going thru my old threars and this one kinda stood out to me.
[automerge]1567395492[/automerge]
Anyhow... I hvnt given any thought to Faron in like over a year now. I was going thru my old THREADS and this one kinda stood out to me.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyhow... I hvnt given any thought to Faron in like over a year now. O was going thru my old threars and this one kinda stood out to me.
[automerge]1567395492[/automerge]
Anyhow... I hvnt given any thought to Faron in like over a year now. I was going thru my old THREADS and this one kinda stood out to me.

I'm assuming you had a glass of wine when you made these posts (post? it's the one post repeated twice lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler