Otherkin?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...how about an interesting topic of conversation?

The other day I was out running some errands & buying
some mini-muffins for the cute manager at my local book
store when I ran into a couple of "friends" of mine.

These "friends" had some of their "friends" with them &
we all decided to sit at the local mall food court for lunch
& a chat.

Look...I'll admit I'm a fucking pervert weirdo with strange
taste in entertainment & erotica....BUT...well...I met a person
who believes they were a wolf in a past life.

Its apparently called Otherkin...

Otherkin

And well...it just seems a little...odd to me.

So with that said...is anyone here an Otherkin? or do you
know anyone who is an Otherkin?

Post your Comments, Opinions & Stories below I guess.

Oh...& I said if I was an animal in a past life I was either
a Hyena or Vulture because I'm a scavenger in this life.

They didn't laugh.

*Shrugs*

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, Otherkin are fucking weird. I can understand Furries and even Bronies, but Otherkin are on a whole another level.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Crash

Reaction score
Oh, yes... A friend of my brother apparently believes he was a dragon and I remember an old friend of mine who had an ex-girlfriend who thought she was an elf. I don't know but, at first I was like most people, I thought they must be fucking crazy. But really who cares, they can believe whatever they want... Also I believe that furries and bronies are worse in my opinion, because it's a sexual thing and that's really messed up.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh, yes... A friend of my brother apparently believes he was a dragon and I remember an old friend of mine who had an ex-girlfriend who thought she was an elf. I don't know but, at first I was like most people, I thought they must be fucking crazy. But really who cares, they can believe whatever they want... Also I believe that furries and bronies are worse in my opinion, because it's a sexual thing and that's really messed up.
Isn't it only like a small percentage of Furries and Bronies that is a sexual thing, though?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I think it's pretty weird and probably rooted in some kind of mental illness.

But at the same time I'm mostly live and let live about these sorts of things. I'm into some things people consider weird, I've had friends into weirder things. If people wanna think they're a wolf, or a dragon, or whatever - fine. There's just a higher chance of me not associating with them lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think it's pretty weird and probably rooted in some kind of mental illness.

But at the same time I'm mostly live and let live about these sorts of things. I'm into some things people consider weird, I've had friends into weirder things. If people wanna think they're a wolf, or a dragon, or whatever - fine. There's just a higher chance of me not associating with them lol.
The ones you have to worry about are the ones that take it too far... Like eating or pretending (covering themselves in the blood as if they just killed it) to eat dead animals. I saw something about someone who believe they were a wolf "eating" someones dead pet dog or cat. I can't remember the whole story.

I honestly think some people are just bored and have too much time on their hands. They say lack of socializing with people will drive you mad. Maybe this is one result of that? I know from personal experience that shutting people out for whatever reason it not good for your mental health.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
aka Suburb kids, who want to be unique and other such stupid ideas.
I was a suburb kid.. The amount of wanna be thugs was laughable. Like bro, you are 15. You are middle class. Your parents are buying you your first car. So hardcore.