OSW Review General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
2mzi4iu.jpg

"Hello and welcome to OSW Review : The Old School Wrestling video podcast! We chronologically critique old WWF (WWE) Pay-Per-Views. We are a roundtable podcast, cut to VIDEO FOOTAGE of the event! Hosting the show from Dublin, Ireland, are longtime friends and 20+ year wrestling fans, Jay Hunter, Steve (Mr. OOC) and Steve (V1). Featured on Botchamania.com and home of “WHAT BAR is he?”, our ~monthly show finished with the Hulkamania Era (WrestleMania 1 – SummerSlam 92) and moved on to covering story arcs in any wrestling company or timeframe, as well as some Brucie Bonus episodes along the way!

All credits for artwork/music/videoclips is given at the end of each episode (otherwise they were made by Jay for the show). Staples of the show include lots of videogame graphics and music, and many, many Simpsons references. You can catch every episode at https://YouTube.com/OSWreviewHD. This website is unofficial and has no connection with the featured artists or their business organisations. Slainte!"

I know we have quite a few fans of Jay, V1 and Mr.OOC on the forum and this is the thread to discuss them and their baby, the greatest wrestling podcast on the internet. OSW Review. Compare your "boy" stables and argue who and who isn't a "boy", as well as each brilliant episodes that come out along with the legendary quotes that entail.
Also if you're not a fan, then I reccommend that you start with their most recent (and best arc), the WCW Dungeon of Doom/Ed Leslie (Brutus Beefcake) saga that all started with Halloween Havoc 1995!

Reactions: Dojo

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
so are you just a fan promoting or are you actually one of the guys?

the "state of him" line gets me everytime

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki