Orton Was Srewed By The WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
rate/Hate/Debate
f_owsbtwwem_4e7808e.jpg

Wordlife

Orton got robbed, plain and simple... 8/10 btw, im pissed right now cause of cena winning so yeah, I take my anger out on Cena Fans

-TJ-

i liked Cena when he first became champion but he's stale now and WWE is not gonna change that. WWE wants Super Champs that held a Heavyweight Championship for 3 - 5 years straight like they had back in the the WWWF and WWF. It's not gonna work though. Randy deserves the belt and Cena isn't the better man. Randy is the better man.

As for the the Graphic or w/e you called it cuase this is my first post in this section i'll give it a 8/10 simple and the message is loud and clear

MTG

Reaction score
LMAO, "decked" ok then w/e that means, what i know of the word decked it means hit, which for liking cena you should be knocked out. Not everyone speaks Nig-ger or wannabe Nig-ger like cena. Anyways Randy not E should be champion because Orton is better than Cena, but its ok Cena can beat everyone because WWE makes him out to be a god for 8 year olds like you. and Cena didnt beat orton's ass he just got away with the win cuz I know when you saw the RKO your dumb ass was crying. Now you SHUT THE FUCK UP

Cena is the better man :D

i liked Cena when he first became champion but he's stale now and WWE is not gonna change that. WWE wants Super Champs that held a Heavyweight Championship for 3 - 5 years straight like they had back in the the WWWF and WWF. It's not gonna work though. Randy deserves the belt and Cena isn't the better man. Randy is the better man.

As for the the Graphic or w/e you called it cuase this is my first post in this section i'll give it a 8/10 simple and the message is loud and clear

Coiuld you guys go have this discussion elsewhere. The man is trying to get rates on his sig. Not opignions on the match.

As for the sig i don't love it. Usually your sigs are much better but this one doesnt work well. it kinda looks like two pic cut badly stuck together. With some text slapped on. Sorry.