Orton wants to be a heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It was reported in January that WWE's creative team had plans for Randy Orton to turn heel following numerous requests on the part of The Viper. F4WOnline.com reports Wednesday that plans for Orton to become a villain again are still in place and it is expected to take place soon after WrestleMania.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/

Good news if true, never thought he'd ask for it though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He's been asking for it for ages hasn't he?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After 'Mania? Well guess that's better, watching him turn on the barely-face Big Show and apathy-inducing Sheamus hardly screams "BOO THIS MAN"

Would love to fantasy-book an Orton heel turn, but what's the point?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
He has been asking for that since october I think LOL
Anyway , wouldnt be cool If he turns heel at WM . RKO outta nowhere to sheamus , spear to show and ambrose /reigns /rollins pins Show .

By this ..I dont mean that orton is the leader ... he just drives crazy . No relation wit the shield

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Happy to know plans are in place to have him turn heel in the near future -- hopefully not too long after WM.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sure, why not. He never does anything as a face anyway. But they have to book this well, since his turn could flop if he keeps getting cheered.

Reactions: Snowman1

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Sure, why not. He never does anything as a face anyway. But they have to book this well, since his turn could flop if he keeps getting cheered.

What could they do to make him get heat though? Not many people are more over than him as a face outside of Rock and he's tied up filming Hercules, Sheamus isn't as over, him feuding with Cena will make people love him, Brock's a heel and a part timer and Punk is a heel also, he does he draw heat against?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Would he go back to shitting in women's purses?

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
He has been requesting it for a long time, great news though.

Heel Orton >>>>> Face Orton

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Uncle Zeb said:
What could they do to make him get heat though? Not many people are more over than him as a face outside of Rock and he's tied up filming Hercules, Sheamus isn't as over, him feuding with Cena will make people love him, Brock's a heel and a part timer and Punk is a heel also, he does he draw heat against?

I personally don't see much of a way he could draw heat, no matter who he RKO's he gets cheered and everyone seems to love him xD.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Great if it's true, I love the heel Randy, watching him going around being good with people makes me feel sick