Orton vs Bryan on SD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Doubt many of you will have seen it, but basically at the end Bryan locks Orton in the lebell lock in the middle of the ring and he looks like he's away to tap, before Kane's music hits distracting Bryan and Orton eventually hits the RKO to win. I know, it's stupid that Randy gets the win but I thought it was awesome as it made D-Bry look strong as hell. Good match as well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Doubt many of you will have seen it, but basically at the end Bryan locks Orton in the lebell lock in the middle of the ring and he looks like he's away to tap, before Kane's music hits distracting Bryan and Orton eventually hits the RKO to win. I know, it's stupid that Randy gets the win but I thought it was awesome as it made D-Bry look strong as hell. Good match as well.

This was my thoughts when I read the spoiler too. This time last year he would have jobbed cleanly.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I'll look out for it, If I watch Smackdown tonight.

You should, it was a decent edition. Main event was little disappointing, I'll review it in a sec.

Crayo said:
This was my thoughts when I read the spoiler too. This time last year he would have jobbed cleanly.

Most certainly. Even 4-5 months ago he probably would've done.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I also found that very nice, making Bryan look strong is always good. I hope he beats Kane.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, true he may look strong but you know they are going to continue his trend of misfourtunes, and he will lose to Kane. I still think AJ will continue to shit on him for awhile sadly.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Just watched on YouTube, I thought it was a good match also. I agree with you about making Bryan look strong.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Think they could have used someone else though, but yeah he looked pretty good. It's the only thing I expect from them, just to make him look good, but almost never win since it's been a while that he actually won a match. :downer:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i like the way the match ended

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Won't be a burial. Need to separate losing and burials. DB will tell you himself, losing to Kane in a match involving a massive celebrity, resulting in Bryans face everywhere on TV and magazines is a huge rub. Similarly to how Sandow interrupting the first segment in RAW 1000, cutting a good promo and then getting his ass wooped by DX was a rub, not a burial.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know the difference. But I'm not sure Sheen will be there. I mean, if Kane loses cleanly to Kane for no reason it's pretty much a burial, if Charlie interferes and such he may lose but it's not bad, as it's extra publicity as you said.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I'm not sure on Sheen's involvement myself. I read a report that WWE officials expect him to be there but aren't sure why he's not being advertised. If he's not there then I'll be pretty pissed off if DB loses, especially since Kane loves putting new guys over and has done it so many times.