Orton to begin filming soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Randy Orton is slated to begin filming "12 Rounds Reloaded" in British Columbia this month, so he'll be finishing up his wrestling commitments shortly. In the film, according to WWE's press release a few months back, "Orton will portray an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) who finds himself caught in a deadly 12-round game of cat and mouse with a vigilante tied to the paramedic's past. With little time to spare and his wife's life hanging in the balance, the EMT must figure out why he's been chosen to be the pawn in this maniac's game before it's too late." John Cena starred in the original "12 Rounds" with this being the company's attempt to create their next film franchise following "The Marine."

PWInsider

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He might not be a bad idea to stick in a Vin-Diesel-type silent badass role, which seems to be what they're going for.

Good. Put Ziggler over please

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully not too long, i have liked him so far on his return honestly.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:

Yeah, Hopefully. Would be better if they brought him back heel.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:

I have too, even though he's still "Boreton", he's not "WWE Babyface X"

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph's will bash you two for liking Orton. But I agree, Orton is a top star who has no issues putting people over. He's fantastic -- yet so underrated -- in the ring too and has one of THE best looks in professional wrestling.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
More WWE cack great!

I miss Walking Tall and Welcome to the Jungle!

As for Orton no bad thing as ppl are starting to get sick of him so hopefully the break will do him some good. As he is one of the better stars we have and I think he's awesome!

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Dolph's will bash you two for liking Orton. But I agree, Orton is a top star who has no issues putting people over. He's fantastic -- yet so underrated -- in the ring too and has one of THE best looks in professional wrestling.

Epitome of hotness. He's lucky he's hot, I'm holding on to this single thread of him.

Nonetheless, he went wonderful to boring in his face turn.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm making a prediction now. Randy Orton and Dolph Ziggler have a match on Smacksown. Sometime during that match Wade Barrett makes his return and "takes out" Orton yet again. They already have him working live shows from what I heard, so I'm guessing he's ready to come back. Although I don't think I saw a Barrett promo on Raw last night.