Orton or Bryan - who will be heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will turn heel?

• Daniel Bryan

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Judging by comment fields on dirt sheets and WF. Most people seem to think that Daniel Bryan is going to turn heel and be fed to Cena down the road. Is this an opinion that you guys agree on? Or do you see Orton turning instead?

Out of those two. Which one is more likely to turn heel after Payback?
Discuss.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
After having watched the match in full I can cast my vote on Orton. It seems obvious he is the one turning. Bryan collided with him outside but that was as clear a mistake as can be. Orton showed Bryan in front of the spear though and was looking pissed as he left Bryan lying at ringside after the bell.

My vote goes to Orton turning.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm strongly leaning toward Orton. I missed most of Payback, but that just seems to be a somewhat obvious choice with how things have been going and after Raw last night. I can't really explain my reasoning any more than that, with me just feeling Orton would be the one to turn heel, if either of them do. I also wouldn't put it past WWE at all to tease a heel turn, then have neither turn.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Oh Come on....We have been reading reports and rumors about a "soon to come" Orton heel turn for the last 1 or 2 years or so, it just seems they will never him. :okay:

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Orton will be the one changing I think, especially after Daniel Bryan switched back to his YES gimmick.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
He went back to yes? Sry I don't have cable so I didn't know. I have WWE App but it's so long to load. Orton probably heel then.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
On Smackdown I noticed him wearing his old YES shirt and for the past couple of weeks he has been chanting YES instead of NO.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i would prefer if orton went heel as in the past i loved him being heel

Reaction score
It's taking WWE way to long to turn Orton heel, he' so much entertaining when he's allowed to use his punt kick and his gimmick is perfectly suited for that

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I want to say neither, but this is WWE we're talking about so definitely Bryan