Orton Not Taking Time Off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
- It was recently reported via PWInsider that Randy Orton possibly taking time off this year for personal reasons had been talked about within WWE. Orton tweeted about the rumors last night:

"Everyone's asking me if I'm taking time off. I guess some online site said I was. Not true. Move to the next rumor on the list people."

Even so, as of late Orton has looked different in the ring. Not sure if that's due to an upcoming heel turn or something else

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
If he's really in line for a top heel push and is likely going into Mania challenging for the title then I don't see him taking time off any time soon. He's likely gonna have the Rumble, cause I don't see them giving it to Sheamus again and the match they're apparently pushing for is him against Sheamus at Mania for the title.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Don't even care anymore. He takes time off so often that I never really know whether he's active or not, considering that when he's active he's never doing anything anyway.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
He won't have any title runs... He is already on strike 2

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I had a feeling he wasn't taking time off. I didn't understand, why they would have a brand new commericial, singling him out as the reason to watch smackdown, and then he leaves.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I feel like we'll be well into 2016 and Orton will not have turned, will have taken off time every month as usual, will be over and will be mostly squashing random heels lol.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I thought he was leaving this whole time. After seeing him lose to Wade on Raw, clean and fair... Maybe he will do a big heel turn.
I sure hope so.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He's in a feud with The Shield. Until this feud is over, he's not turning heel. He and Sheamus will probably develop a rivalry through teaming with each other and Ryback and taking on the Shield at the Rumble or on Raw (likely the latter) and costing themselves the match. And then they can turn Orton heel and build to a match at Mania, but I honestly don't see them in the world title match, at least not one on one. What about Del Rio, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, etc. Maybe there'll be a six pack challenge or something.