Original Sin Cara back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Hogan/WWE update from 23

credit pwinsider

hogan was on the drake and zeke morning show.

The conversation goes back to the WWE, and Hogan talks about how he was supposed to headline Wrestlemania. He said he was in talks with Vince about re-creating the Wrestlemania 3 main event where he slammed Andre. Says that was the plan all along. He said during one of the conversations, Vince stated that he had 10 or 12 top guys so the compensation for Hogan wouldn’t be the same as before. Hogan said he told Vince, “Well if you got 10 or 12 top guys you don’t need me thenâ€￾. He actually admitted he walked away because he wanted to be the top paid guy. It was surprising. He did concede that he thought Vince would ask him back to the table to negotiate, but he never did. He said he thought that even though it didn’t pan out for Wrestlemania, he didn’t expect hard feelings from Vince, as demonstrated by WWE pulling Lawler and other WWE talent from the Memphis show.

Not really new news, although Hogan apparently still wanted to be on 23, but his ego got in the way. Hogan has to look in the mirror and realize he's too old. He wasn't even coming back to put over young talent. I agree 100% with Vince. If hogan loved what he did, he would do it for next to nothing.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol it seems the immortal is dieing...
btw agreed^^^ hogan can't come when he wants and have everybody kissing his feet like he was younger

Defiant One

Reaction score
This really isnt news but the more stuff I hear about Hogan, it just makes me wonder why so many people like him. I get he was an icon but c'mon, not even that great of a wrestler. He has the biggest ego ever. Its dumb to me that people actually put up with his crap. I don't think that there is an unselfish bone in his body. He only does whats good for him and only him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- The original Sin Cara returned to action at last night's WWE SmackDown live event in Tacoma, Washington. He defeated Tyson Kidd with the Spanish Fly. For what it's worth, one fan in attendance noted that it looked as if Cara was rocking a blond mo-hawk under the mask.
Good that the original is back but wonder if they will go through with the idea of having Cara feud with the fake one. Only issue of it will be how will it come out considering Cara don't speak English I believe and idk if the other guy does.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
SmackDown! has other talent they need to push then to make this into a feud. Sin Cara needs to do something credible, though.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Im up for a Sin Cara vs Twin Cara series. Hunico (Twin Cara) would be able to mesh well with Cara in the ring.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
it sounds like a crusierweight feud booked for Thunder.

Or they are just reusing the Fake Kane angle.