Optimism thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I actually like the thought of a cena vs punk feud. Turn punk heel and let him say what he wants too.. think it could be cool :boss:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think a Punk heel turn COULD happen. I don't think it will but it could. He isn't drawing as a face, his merch sold the same as he did when he was a heel. Why not?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
For Triple H to shock everyone by jobbing to Lesnar. I wanna see Ziggler win MITB. I wanna see Punk's title reign come to an end, but not by Cena. I also (and I know I'm dreaming here) want to see them unify the world titles and the midcard titles (IC, US.) I think Night Of Champions is a good PPV to do that at, given the name (although that's technically the Fall.)

That's about it. I don't watch or keep up with the product as a whole anymore, just the main event sort of things (world title situation, whatever Cena is doing, etc.) so I can only comment on that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
For Triple H to shock everyone by jobbing to Lesnar. I wanna see Ziggler win MITB. I wanna see Punk's title reign come to an end, but not by Cena. I also (and I know I'm dreaming here) want to see them unify the world titles and the midcard titles (IC, US.) I think Night Of Champions is a good PPV to do that at, given the name (although that's technically the Fall.)

That's about it. I don't watch or keep up with the product as a whole anymore, just the main event sort of things (world title situation, whatever Cena is doing, etc.) so I can only comment on that.

WWE have brainwashed you into that. Dayum, we've lost Kevin!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Brock and Heyman take over the buisness, seriously Heyman said if you hit me the company's mine, the Trips hit him, looks like HHH has finally buried himself. :shovel: :bury:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Raw is gonna be good.....oh wait realistic? Never mind . Maybe Heyman will come back

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Undertaker will probably make lots of appearences in the summer to keep up the ratings.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Big heel stable.

Vince, HHH, Steph and maybe 2 superstars to dominate a new era.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Man I wish. I so F**cking wish.

f462039ffccdafe3d98bda6a42a7643b.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sup guys. People often tell me I'm pretty optimistic, especially about WWE. I see CM Punk's reign being extended throughout the summer before eventually dropping the title to Cena in August at SS, and HHH burying Brock who disappears until the RTWM. Ziggler will win MiTB, and fail to cash in after Sheamus brogue kicks his face off at the bell. Daniel Bryan will inexplicably become a forgotten man after a boring feud with Kane, and will probably job to Cena for his first feud after Cena takes Punk's belt.

Should be pretty f'n awesome if I don't say so myself.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Eh, the last thing I want to see is Vince, Triple H and Steph back on TV full time again with another stable like in 2000. I thought people on this board wanted new things, not more of the same old.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Bob Backlund returning at MSG and beating Santino for the US title, bringing Sports Education to the spotlight it would've received in 1995 if they hadn't given Nash the title and produced a very bad WWE year.

Not really sure what the big storyline is going to be about, I like to be surprised. But I'd love for either Bryan or Ziggler to be involved in it, and not too much spotlight on Cena.