Operation Upload

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Right since we do really well on YouTube I want to expand from RAW. We have a feature in development where we'll have a custom page where our RAW, SmackDown and hopefully NXT and TNA videos will be uploaded. Especially with TNA going live this could be pretty awesome.

The page itself will have features where our uploaders can easily add shows to the page, more will be explained to the uploaders when it's ready. Lots of features have been discussed but there's no point me really listing them here. The page won't be available for guests, it will only be available for registered members.

The problem is, RAW is uploaded weekly as is SmackDown but we don't have any TNA or NXT uploaders (I've not asked the current uploaders if they want to upload just in case it's too much; they're welcome to volunteer though). Both those shows do really well weekly and traffic noticeably increases here on Tuesday's because of that.

Anyone up for it? Instead of having multiple uploaders upload the same content, we could have one for each.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'll break up with RawUploads and go watch the ones posted by members.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think you're misunderstanding the post. It's not about asking users to watch them, it's asking users to upload NXT and/or TNA as well for our new custom page.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think you're misunderstanding the post. It's not about asking users to watch them, it's asking users to upload NXT and/or TNA as well for our new custom page.

Ah, and ask them to use their vids?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know. I'm just saying that I'll start watching the shows via our uploaders. I can't upload TNA or NXT.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
Ah, and ask them to use their vids?

huh? This is about seeing if users can upload TNA or NXT to YouTube. The page will be a page where users here can watch the latest shows easily without having to search for them, and having guests sign up to view it.

Leo C said:
I know. I'm just saying that I'll start watching the shows via our uploaders. I can't upload TNA or NXT.

Was talking to Jose :)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
huh? This is about seeing if users can upload TNA or NXT to YouTube. The page will be a page where users here can watch the latest shows easily without having to search for them, and having guests sign up to view it.

Oh, I thought you were jabberin bout YOUTUBE users. :okay:

Reaction score
NXT and Superstars maybe.

TNA gets taken down very quickly. It's not like the same with the WWE where they don't care as much.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Damn really? Do Dailymotion take down?

I thought with the new NXT season it'd be a nice time to expand. Superstars is a good idea too, plenty of users here want to get into it but yeah. Having this in place where all the shows are there would be a ground breaking plugin for a wrestling website. Eventually RoH could arrive on the scene too.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I thought with the new NXT season it'd be a nice time to expand. Superstars is a good idea too, plenty of users here want to get into it but yeah. Having this in place where all the shows are there would be a ground breaking plugin for a wrestling website. Eventually RoH could arrive on the scene too.

I watch all my TNA on Dailymotion. Dailymotion is much more liberal with copyright.

Reaction score
Crayo said:

I don't think so but not sure. If you put the video as private, it definitely won't. All my WWE PPVs from Dailymotion are private videos and they haven't been taken down.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That's awesome. TNA + PPV's could all be private listed, makes no difference for the page really. JESUS I'm liking this idea. I'm a boss.

:badass: