Operation; "SERIOUS'ness'er..."

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*SPAM SPEAK*
Alright....several like, uhh?

months ago, a badass ni'gger homie by tha' name of KenFan(me..teehee!)

came hurr' and like...all you smurfs were serious and gay, but you all made a huge effort to be the best posters...

then, when...like...Idk, but a bunch of you bustas just became wanna be me's... tha' shit been goin' downhill(like a sled in the winter)....

so like...go fuck ya-self and head on up to the main sections of the forum and start takin' tha' net seriously again....
:downloading:

*Sophistacated Speak*

Hey guys...I remember a time, when all of us were passionate about the internet and this forum in general, I bet if we all put our minds in the right place and unite our efforts and eat cookies and drink milk, we can get this place back up in forum member activity and guests and smarter threads and such.

so c'mon my loyal IWF'ers.

we can DO IT!

....so basically.

time to return to forum/internet kayfabe...ya-know...

back before people started sayin,
"NO!YOU TAKE THE NET seriously'er! I'm Cool and Got Friends in realz! you don't!"

cause we all know you ain't got no friends...

or if you do, then who gives a shit...

cause real life is kayfabe on tha' net.

so like..back to our cyber community...

and now...since I ma-made this thread, maybe...just maybe...

chuck will quit sendin' me "PM's" 'bout wanting me to help Reverse whatever the hell "I" done...so like...idk

chuck's strange....(like bill murry on caddy shack, always huntin' them rats.)