Opening Segment for Raw Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WWE has announced that Michael Cole will have a one-on-one interview with John Cena to open tonight's Raw television show.

-ProWrestling.Net (Testify approved source)

Do we have a "Yawn" smiley?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I actually enjoy Michael Cole segments because he generally makes me laugh and he's an awesome heel interviewer.

But I'll be yawning during Cena's "I will fight" speech.

Reaction score
Sounds good. Hopefully he'll be as a heel interviewer and not a tweener.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cole's interviews always entertain me but Cena will have to do something apart from his standard I will fight and smile speech.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Sounds good.

cuban2.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cole's character isn't what it used to be. It's better for commentary now, but I doubt he suddenly reverts back to being a full blown heel tonight. He's never been anything but a kiss ass to Cena anyway, he's not going to be taking shots at him in this interview.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Cole's interviews always entertain me but Cena will have to do something apart from his standard I will fight and smile speech.

so true, liked.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True, I think they're trying to make Cole more of a tweener, impartial commentator, it would be weird to see him take shots at Cena. I could see it happening though. Don't really have to comment on Cena's speech.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Let me guess, his speech is gonna be something like this: "I am John Cena, and I won't back down from anybody! I won't back down from the 7 foot 500 pound monster known as the Big Show! I am a fighter! I will never give up! I know I have the support of the WWE universe, and I know I can beat him! I will climb out of that cage before Show, then after I beat him John Laurinitas is next! I will fight, and keep fighting until the WWE once again is truly People Power to the WWE universe!"

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
FarooqWhoDat said:
Let me guess, his speech is gonna be something like this: "I am John Cena, and I won't back down from anybody! I won't back down from the 7 foot 500 pound monster known as the Big Show! I am a fighter! I will never give up! I know I have the support of the WWE universe, and I know I can beat him! I will climb out of that cage before Show, then after I beat him John Laurinitas is next! I will fight, and keep fighting until the WWE once again is truly People Power to the WWE universe!"

Exactly. :upset:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FarooqWhoDat said:

wtf dude, use spoiler tags next time

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I liked this Cole better...

th_Michael_Cole8.jpg

Dying on Rocky's jokes. :yay: