Open Signature Challenge.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So here's the deal. I have this bit of text in my signature, its from Penny Arcade but its framing (the BG and whatnot) is not very artistic. So with that being said, instead of asking you to create something from scratch, I would like to challenge any of you who are interested in using your creativity to re-create the signature whilst keeping the theme in mind, and using the exact text given.

I'm obviously not going to be participating because I don't do GFX so this is for the rest of you.

Here's the sig again:

fearengine_backwhite.jpg

First person to five votes will win.

Wrestling Station

-You want all the text to be included (even the very small text?)
-any colors in mind?
-same size or could be different?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Every piece of the text must be used.

Colour is up to you. Far be it from me to stifle creativity.

Size is also up to you, I don't feel that allowing people to make theirs different sizes will effect anything.

Wrestling Station

ok im kinda sleepy, i made you this, bear in mind i dont have the vectors of them i checked and to have the vectors i must pay 300 dollars so i said f*ck it.

I made it out of scratch thats why it sucked ass :sad: but anyway, here is my attempt.. i know there are flaws in it.. im SUPER SLEEPY lol..
monkey3.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I like the concept WS, but I don't think the theme is dark enough, and some of the text is nigh impossible to read.

Anybody else going to get in on this thing? Or is it too much for you?

Wrestling Station

well :( i was sleepy as i said, and i didnt know that you wanted it to be dark T_T lol..

anyway.. i should have posted a monkey pic instead. >_>