Open Graphics Battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

Ok lets play :D

Theme: Kane (as TDK always says, its hard to make a kane sig :p )
Size: regular (not too small, not too big)
Gifs: no gifs.
Within 2 days..
First to 5 votes

Fenix0505

Reaction score
there not that hard xD u shall soon see .. gl

Sry for the double post
kanejs7.jpg

yawn... Kane graphics are not that hard...

Wrestling Station

^thats a premade.. you have done that before, you just changed the text. Either make a new one or you will be declared as Dq'ed.

Wrestling Station

^thats the rule here, when you challenge someone, you should make a new thing, not something you did before as a request for someone and then post it in the battle.
So you will change the entry or wanted to be dq'ed ? your choice.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
u would have submitted something different if i would have really posted something... i was hoping for something other than a wrestling gfx battle... theres more to graphics than wrestling..

the dark knight

^^but wrestling is always the easiest way to do any graphics...with all those PSDs lol.

anyway, you didn't really win cuz its not mentioned in the rules. if you wish to continue with a different opponent, go ahead. if you dont, ill just close this.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
lol yeah i read the rules b4 i posted... it never stated that u cant use Pre-mades graphics.. so what now? shall we have the voting or just close the thread its up to you WS..

the dark knight

it wasn't dead yet...but yea, ill close this since its not goin anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.