Open Challenge.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Buka

Reaction score
Freestyle rules.

Due date for Tuesday.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
Done:

edgesigcopyxg2.png

Good Luck, lol.:harhar:

Switchy

Reaction score
How many votes to win?

I vote RKO, I love the effects of it and the Edge PSD goes great with it. Buka, yours is far to sloppy imo, the halloween and havoc fonts don't go well together at all anbd if Abyss is the main PSD, shouldn't he be at the front? It's a great idea but the orange around the osd's don't work either and the Rhino and AJ PSd's were bad choices imo.

I vote rko!

King Buka

Reaction score
Ok...

Can someone who's actually good at graphics, judge this match please...

Wrestling Station

how many votes to win? please verify..

My vote goes to King Buka..

rko made a very good blended sig, but tbh, less effort there compared to the other one.. the King Buka one's made more efforts in it.. also good use of space in the poster.. good work.

Reaction score
edgesigcopyxg2.png

nice peice of GFXing, unfortunately it doesn't fit the edge theme, the text is too small and insignificant, the blue color doesn't fit edge and it is too monotonic, it lacks depth

halloweenposterdp7.jpg

I like the grungy feel, the color scheme is fitting and it goes well together, but there are 3 things i dont like, the halloween font fits the halloween theme but it doesnt fit the havoc font, the stroke on the styles/joe pic is different than the other strokes, and the final thing is the brownish paper at the very back doesn't fit the color scheme

i dont like freestyles, they are hard to compare but i'll have to vote for Buka

Spity94

Reaction score
good work for both of you,i like the blending of edge into the background,but my vote goes to buka,it looks like he put more effort into it,the text doesnt bother me mutch,i like the way you put the ornage outline but you couldof used better psd's,i like the way you made poster sort of riped and showed some parchment,good job

rko3245-1
king buka-3
how many votes?

Buttersz

Reaction score
Definatly rko.

:shifty:

no seriosly rko.

Lol. Buka crusades to victory.