Open Challenge-Anyone can flame with me. (This excluded Lady Hot Rod)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Who the fuck are you and why do you always mention my name?

Jesus Christ people, my username is ONE WORD.

Fuck it, I'll burn you just because it's fun and you can't spell as well as the fact it's clear you kiss my ass just so I wont flame you. I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.

I'd be willing to bet my ovaries the only female anatomy you've ever seen is through you’re parent’s backward rendition of “Healthy for Lifeâ€￾, where your mom spread her legs in lieu of a diagram to explain the female bits and pieces. Then your dad whipped out his cock and made you taste it “just like you would if you went to high schoolâ€￾.

You're obviously at the bottom rung of the evolutionary chain - I would think you ought to be concentrating on beating your flagellum than attempting to mimic a collegian. Trust me. We all think you'd be more productive beating it than trying to think.

Am I going too fast for you? I have a feeling I am, but I can't slow it down for you anymore without risking a coma. (Not to be confused with a comma you illiterate 24-year-old virgin.) A cognitively disabled seven-year-old could articulate better than you ever could.

I physically cringe when you post because I am embarrased for you. We all know you are short a chromosome but please, don't take it out on us by posting with horrible grammar here.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
LadyHotrod, thee greatest flamer of all-time.. :y:

I guess that means I'm riding her dick ehh Durk Turkey? :roflmao:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^^ To give you some back-story on that he called me (and PeepShow) Rell's dick riders. which made me laugh my ass off. Because word on the e-streets has it that The Dark Knight is actually gay.

But he calls me a dick rider LMFAO!!

Sorry TDK but I don't roll that way, I..Osama, love the pussy.

Rell

Reaction score
Its more than you and peepshow, its the entire IWF :smh

you guys ride my dick like its a motorcycle, or so I've heard...

and LadyHotrod the greatest flamer? N!gga please, Kenfan would murder her easily...ya heard?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just came to see

I would love to see that...now she gonna think I follow her but lol..I just wanted to toss my imput in...so please I am not in this flame lol

Hometown Kid

Its more than you and peepshow, its the entire IWF :smh

you guys ride my dick like its a motorcycle, or so I've heard...

All but 1...and to be honest it's really more than 1 cause nobody really rides your dick...well except Sharky...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
LadyHotrod is a sexy bitch!

Don't be scurred Hotrod, I'll protect you..

Beer

Lol.... Well done. You worked out i did not want ot flame with you. Well Observed. That is why i put excluding you down. Why else. Oh and i have mentioned your name twice. And that counts as always does it. You say who the fuck are you and i say what the fuck does it matter to you. Is it that all of a sudden you need to have been on this site longer than a year to actually do anything without some one asking who you are. Just imagine joining a club and the first thing people ask you is who the fuck are you? It is like i have been here for years and nobody has noticed me well, news flash, i have not been here for that long, i am relatively new and have never taken part in this part of the forum before, the only thing you do is flame people for 'Fun' so obviously you don't who the fuck i am!

Beer

So. did you follow what i said at all. It is a good thing she is being accepted only after 3 months. That is precisely the point i am making.