Open Battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's layout is better

• Weebo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jwind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weebo

Reaction score
You make the rules, but no sig shit. I hate making sigs, anything else works though.

jwind

Reaction score
website design for your favoritre wrestler.
due. monday, may 12
accept??

Weebo

Reaction score
lol, alright even tho i alredy did this battle with anigma

here is my entry
f50786a569.jpg

jwind

Reaction score
well here's mine. add a poll and let's let people vote for three days.

ravensite.jpg

C4

Perfect background and text placing for jwind and the top part with Raven is totally awesome. But on the whole the professional look goes to Weebo, nice fading of the Impact zone in the background and perfect placing of graphics. The border on jwind could have been better. But it's perfect in almost every other aspect.

I don't know how to decide this but jwind looks artistic at first sight so there is my vote which wins by an edge:

jwind

Wrestling Station

errr, well.. both had alot of negative things.
Weebo's lacked the gfxing wise.
Jwind lacked the content.

but what is more eye catching? i would go for Jwind.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Weebo's sticks out to me the most. All the information really catches my eyes, weebo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like how weebo set his up so my vote goes to weebo...

PeepShow

Weebo's is very good......until the bottom. If the bottom wouldn't have just been a bunch of blue space, he more than likely gets my vote. That's isn't the case though. Jwind's is pretty much great all the way through. No empty space and the layout is cool as well. Looks more profession to me. Weebo's is catchy to the eye towards the top, but as I said, the bottom detracts way too much for my liking.

Jwind

Weebo

Reaction score
Well Peep if you want to go into that i don't think it is fair cause jwind doesn't show the full page but half. So should i have only showed you guys only half of my page. So technically i don't think it is realy fair to say that seeing that you don't see his whole page really. Cause if that is his whole page then it is way to small

PeepShow

Show me the post where you guys agreed on an official size, and I might rethink

Weebo

Reaction score
Well we didn't but if you look at fan sites they are way larger then that and you have to put that in perspective.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I say Jwind because not only is Weebo a prick and a dumbass, I prefer Raven over Some dumbass Angle mark. The text on Weebos makes my brain hurt and looks like crap. text has never been his strongsuit. Jwind looks better suits Raven more and looks fantastic.

Jwind