Ongoing SmackDown spoilers - 22nd June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ongoing Spoilers

"Teddy Long is in the ring and is interrupted by The Big Show. Show said that he didn't care about John Laurinaitis or the WWE fans. Brodus Clay hit the ring. Big Show attacked Brodus, but Brodus was able to get the advantage. David Otunga ran out and saved Big Show. Big Show then knocked out Brodus and left the ring. Otunga then danced to Brodus' music.

Ryback destroyed two local wrestlers.

Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero were involved in a backstage segment. Couldn't make out what was being said, but at one point The Great Khali was proposed to be a manager's assistant.

Alberto Del Rio defeated Christian in a long match. After the match, Cody Rhodes attacked Christian.

Big Show apparently said he's done with Cena and will be in the MITB match

Kane b. Daniel Bryan. AJ acted as the guest timekeeper. Bryan had Kane in a submission hold, and AJ, worried about Kane, rang the bell early. The call was deemed unofficial, but the bell distracted Bryan long enough for Kane to hit the chokeslam.

Zack Ryder defeated Heath Slater.

The Usos are out next. AW announces the Prime Time Players, who proceed to the the Usos.

The Usos are out next. AW announces the Prime Time Players, who proceed to the the Usos.

Santino Marella comes out and gets kissed by someone in the crowd. Santino then left.

Jack Swagger came out an cut a promo. He talked about being an "All American American." Triple H's music hits and he hits the ring, nails Swagger with a pedigree and then heads to the back. This will likely not be televised.

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler with the Brogue kick.

Face fucing palm. BRYAN AND KANE are now feuding? I'm so mad atm. Dolph losing clean to Sheamful again.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thats the whole show? Seems really short, i guess the 1/3rd commercials will help make up for time. DZ losing again to sheamus (probably clean)....looks like another week to watch TNA and skip through most of Smackdown.....Superstars could be good again though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Okay. I don't care who's at fault, anyone remotely involved with WWE Creative HAS to be replaced. This shit cannot be allowed to continue. Vince, I thought you knew something about wrestling. I thought you knew how to put on a good show... Whatever assclowns wrote or okay'ed this script do not have a fucking clue what they are doing. Fire them all, and Vince and your entire family, please get the fuck away from the wrestling business before it collapses all over you.

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I say give HHH the shovel and let him bury himself. TNA TNA TNA TNA

Reactions: Snowman1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I say, I'm going to Spike Network.com, going to there shows, clicking on Impact Wrestling, go to the free episodes sections, and watching reruns of Impact Wrestling.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It looks like Titus O'Neil and Darren Young are going to face Punk and Sheamus this month... they're the only heels getting anything resembling a push.

So, any news on how many MITB Matches there will be?

@Aids and Farooq: Tna. Tna. TNA. TNA. TNA! TNA! TEE ENN AYE.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Judging by this episode, RAW will be worse and better.

Big Show - One month feud with Cena has ended, hopefully he'll be buried as he's not winning MITB.
Bryan - If he gets into a feud with Kane for AJ I'll be pissed. WWE knows that will lessen his reactions. Vince mad that this "Vanilla Midget" is more popular than any of his bodybuilders.
Sheamful - Appears to still be feuding with Dolph? Not sure if it was just another random burial.
ADR - Went over US champion quickly, beats IC champion, they still won't put him in a midcard feud. Yeah, nice way to build that gorgeous midcard Vince.
Swagger - In the dog house.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
BEST SMACKDOWN EVER

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Big Show apparently not getting a big push, Clay getting an advantage over him somewhat and Otunga dancing. :dawg:

Was Ryback over or are they starting to edit pops in decently? Didn't notice those dubbed pops that are always there, seemed real. One way or the other, it was decent. :dawg:

Del Rio going over both midcard champions in the same week pretty much cleanly, Christian still feuding with Rhodes and stale ADR isn't put in the damn midcard, turns face or any change is made regarding him. :downer:

Kane pins Bryan and they'll probably feud over AJ. :downer: :downer:

Tag Team division and Prime Time Players seem to be getting relevant, give them some more mic time so they'll create more catchphrases and all, be more "comedic", closer to Edge and Christian. Plus, a storyline for the tags. :dawg:

Santino segment. :downer:

Random non-televised HHH burial. :bury: :shovel:

Sheamus going over Dolph clean again for no apparent reason, while he doesn't seem to break up with Vickie or anything. Not only that, in the end, after Sheamus hit Dolph 10 times in the ropes, he seemed to be reacting somehow, reversed a few moves while the announcers put him over until Sheamus (who's limping) hits a Brogue Kick and wins. :downer: :downer:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
"Jack Swagger came out an cut a promo. He talked about being an "All American American." Triple H's music hits and he hits the ring, nails Swagger with a pedigree and then heads to the back. This will likely not be televised."

:annoyed:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
"Jack Swagger came out an cut a promo. He talked about being an "All American American." Triple H's music hits and he hits the ring, nails Swagger with a pedigree and then heads to the back. This will likely not be televised."

:annoyed:

:bury: :shovel: