One of TNA's Best

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi-Zen

Reaction score
Today I found this wrestler named "Amazing red" on youtube he was fighting Sharkboy on the old TNA and i was wondering where he is I mean this match was good and he is the 3rd-best high-flyer I have pretty much ever seen (#1 Paul London, #2 Aj Styles) You gotta see the ending and this crazy friggin swanton over the ropes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4th4NE1uRCg

chessarmy

Amazing Red was let go by TNA, I agree about his in ring skills and I hope he does return some day. Ofcourse, their was a "rumor" of his return a few monthes ago...and like usual, it was false

PeepShow

[yt]4th4NE1uRCg[/yt]

Warning for not doing the YT tags correctly. I know it may not seem like a big deal, but it really pisses me off. Next time, and infraction will be handed out.

J

What you just heard of Amazing Red...I heard about him years ago...WHen they were calling him the next Rey Mysterio...and i agree...The kid can do it all...He truly is amazing...I still hope he comes back to TNA...

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes a great wrestler. i dont know much about him but id like to see him make a come back.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
That Amazing Red and AJ Styles feud was crazy as hell. I'd love to see Red come back and stay flyin over somebody.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well im sorry i have no idea where red is wrestling now. maybe in japan somewhere. i know he was in ROH around the time he was in TNA but i haven't heard from him in a very long time. i would also love to see him return to TNA.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hes awesome. ive been watching him since 2002 in his roh matches

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Well im sorry i have no idea where red is wrestling now. maybe in japan somewhere. i know he was in ROH around the time he was in TNA but i haven't heard from him in a very long time. i would also love to see him return to TNA.
Did Red ever face against Jack Evans over at ROH?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^no ive never seen a red evans match so im sure it didnt happen. but it would be a great match. as of now red is unactive on the wrestling circuit because he wants to heal up from some knee surgeries, but plansd on returning to the indys later this year

Qwake

yeah, I saw that Amazing red shark boy match. It was awesome, and I think Red is currently in Japan somewhere

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Sorry for posting in an “old thread” but Amazing Red (to my knowledge) isn’t working for any wrestling company. I know he’s been out of action for well over a year now because his knees are/were in pretty bad shape from past surgeries. I did hear he was going to work the PWU “Haunted” show on March 14th but pulled out because his gf (or wife? One or the other) was expecting.

And the guy above me is right, he and Evans were both part of the 6-man mayhem match at ROH's "At Our Best"