One Night Stand Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
Made it for a challenge on another site
93109f1cb0.jpg

xtremebadass

Dude that's some nice stuff right there. I like it way more than the official one, kind of disappointed Superman John Cena isn't on it, but it's still damn cool, I wonder what Kane is actually doing at ONS lol.

Reaction score
Dude that's some nice stuff right there. I like it way more than the official one, kind of disappointed Superman John Cena isn't on it, but it's still damn cool, I wonder what Kane is actually doing at ONS lol.
superman john cena :S cena sucks
and i really love the poster

Weebo

Reaction score
Here is the DVD Cover i made with the same style, keep in mind i am still kinda new at DVD Covers
ons3dww7.png

So if you don't likeit I understand

the dark knight

wow, one of the best posters i've seen in a long time.

only 2 things that could've gone better are the wwe logo and....you could've added some barbed wire. the golden chains dont look so good too..black? or just like the other ones?

jwind

Reaction score
love the idea, only thing to me really is maybe make the kane a little more visible. there's just nothing in the banner that really draws my attention to it and thats what a advertising poster should do.

C4

You really did a good job with the poster, the slight problem is the PSD's on the top over the gold chain, they aren't that visible and on the left of the DVD Cover none catch your eyes. Kane is just fine with the visibility and looks in position and as TDK said, Barbed wire or black chains would have suited much better.