Kayfabe One More Shot...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*Precision Returns from break with the two commentators Patrick Young and Anthony Pederson .*

Patrick Young: Everyone, We have a special video from the man facing Will Neilson this week.

Anthony Pederson:I can't wait to find out who is facing him this week. Let’s find out.

*The Video starts focusing on a TV in a locker room replaying the cage match between Chris Young and Will Neilson. The video of the match skips between Chris almost wins and the final shot of Will Neilson holding the belt. The TV cuts out as someone walks by the TV and an acoustic version of “Wrong Side of Heaven” by Five Finger Death Punch starts to play with the vocals sung by a familiar female voice. The camera focuses on the hand of the man who is walking down the halls of an unnamed arena as the lights come in behind him, he pulls out gloves and as he puts them on its shows the logo of Chris Young and the light shines on the now short blonde hair of Chris Young and beside him playing the guitar is Lilith Young. The camera pulls out to show Chris wearing his gloves now with a gold lining and as he walks into the locker room where he hangs them with what looks like a new ring gear. Chris smiles and grabs a microphone that was resting in the locker and as he walks out of the room the screen goes black and his new theme starts to play.*

*Chris Walks out in his casual wear of jeans, sneaker and an open collar black shirt with rolled up sleeves. He walks down to the ring spinning the microphone in his hand as he enters the ring.
He smiles and trying to hold back some emotions as he speaks.*

Chris: Man does it feel good to be back inside this ring. I Missed the feeling of being inside this ring. It was in this ring one month ago where I made one of the dumbest moves of my life when I dropped down from that cage and went back to beat some more into Will Neilson and yes he got the better of me. He did and it kills me. It eats at me inside. It burns my soul knowing I had this one and I let that punk get to me. Then I got a knocked around inside the head and had to take time off. Do you know how painful it is to sit at home at not be able to do what you love? It kills me knowing what I missed and no disrespect to Rhys Haze but man you barely beat me and I would have beaten those chumps. Mistakes are for losers and I’m no loser I’m a classic!

*Chris starts to breathe heavy and his face is starting to turn red. He walks to the corner and rests his face in the top turnbuckle. He regains composure and he signals for the cameraman to get a close-up shot on him.*

Chris: One night in the darkness I just closed my eyes and a light was turned on inside of me and a voice called out and it was me. I had this vision of me holding a championship, But what championship? I did not know until last night when I got the call from Ryan Blake our GM. I get a chance to redeem myself and get one more shot to do this over. I’m not going to make the same mistakes again. I’m not going to go down easy. I will fight till my final breath just to see you fall. Neilson, You’re now in the danger zone and you’re wrestling on borrowed time. I Have put too much blood, sweat and tears to be beaten so easily by you. I have given up too much to just give up. You know they say “diamonds are forever”. Well, Chris Young will never die or fade away! Will, I'm going to hurt you. I will make you hurt and I will strip and claw and fight until I send you home. So I want everyone right now to stand up and take notice that Chris Young is here. And Chris Young will fulfill his destiny. Because that's...how I roll!

*Chris Exits the ring and as he walks backstage he yells at the camera “That’s how I roll” as he walks backstage ending the segment.*

Reactions: Geek773