One Eyed Wonder Weasel...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yes i am really really bored, hints the making of this topic..

so the topic is the funniest names you have heard for dicks.

here are the funniest ones i have heard

1. One Eyed Wonder Weasel
2. meat wrench
3. One Hole Friction Whistle
4. peepshow :Jumpy:
5. Purple-Helmeted Yogurt Thrower

KenFan4life

Reaction score
.........................,Seriously.....WHAT THE FUCK.........I mean you outta quit fucking around and quit spamming.....who knows You might actually get a degree in GAY PENIS THINKER GUY.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Tired of following the rules? Want to chill out? Feel like spamming? Or have any problem with another member? Settle it down right here! Break the rules, break the walls, and break the entire bulding inside this thread.

yeah i felt like spamming, cunt:good:

gay penis thinker guy? really...thats what you came up with....

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^

you tna fan
me roh fan

whats not to get, all though you really arent that bad as some TNAtards, you know the one that make the vids and put them up on youtube, like Kent jones

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Fine, you can go suck on Big SHow's twizzler cum. You GODdam Leg-FUCker!
I bet you can't even please a pillow! and by the way...why do YOU FUCK Pillows!??? I mean it ain't like its used for your sick ass poonging shit you do.
FUCKing A man! vet.

PeepShow

^Can you explain to me how to fuck a pillow? You must know how and have pretty good experience

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Fine, you can go suck on Big SHow's twizzler cum. You GODdam Leg-FUCker!
I bet you can't even please a pillow! and by the way...why do YOU FUCK Pillows!??? I mean it ain't like its used for your sick ass poonging shit you do.
FUCKing Ah man! vet.

you must take a lot of medication each morning....

and you have some deep emotional issues, probably stemming from the fact that your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drunk. which meant if you werent getting beat round the house by your dad, there was always the chance that you could get the clap everytime your mom kissed you goodnight...

man that would suck....

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^

you tna fan
me roh fan

whats not to get, all though you really arent that bad as some TNAtards, you know the one that make the vids and put them up on youtube, like Kent jones

^^^^^

:wink_2:

also for the record, fucking pillows has to be the worst flame quite possibly ever... but you really cant expect much from someone whose mom and dad were cousins