On 3-7-12 tell YouTube you WANT TO KEEP THE OLD CHANNEL DESIGN VIDEO!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Xanth said:
Is that you?

YES! I AM GOHAN6425! My twitter acount is Gohan6425 and that the again that I have connect to my Randy Savage about on here though why I got an Twitter award! And that Twitter acount is connect to my Gohan6425 YouTube Acount! IF FUCKIN ME! :facepalm:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He was just asking buddy :)

I prefer the new layout, easier to find my subscriptions etc

but u can't see the comment profile you can be crate on you channel anymore it just like wrong I just can't stand it. :upset:

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
but u can't see the comment profile you can be crate on you channel anymore it just like wrong I just can't stand it. :upset:

It's there. Go to Feed and comments.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
It's there. Go to Feed and comments.

No after match 7 there getting rid of it! I want then to keep it after match 7!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
No after match 7 there getting rid of it! I want then to keep it after match 7!

I'm using the new design and I see comments.

On March 7th, they're updating everyone's channel into the new design. The new design does have comments.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I'm using the new design and I see comments.

On March 7th, they're updating everyone's channel into the new design. The new design does have comments.

IT SUCK! HWO DO U LIKE IT? I dumb I have over 1000 on peption WHO HATE IT! I DON'T WANT THE NEW DESIGN I WANT THE OLD 1! THE NEW 1 SUCK END OF STORY!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
IT SUCK! HWO DO U LIKE IT? I dumb I have over 1000 on peption WHO HATE IT! I DON'T WANT THE NEW DESIGN I WANT THE OLD 1! THE NEW 1 SUCK END OF STORY!

I never said I liked the new design. I just never worked with the old design very much but I do know that the old design has a lot of options to be creative. In the new design, all you have is a background image and background color. The old design has a lot of places to change the colors and customize it.

I personally think that YouTube should just give an option to choose which design you want instead of forcing everyone to change into the new design. Some of us likes the old design, some of likes the new design.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I never said I liked the new design. I just never worked with the old design very much but I do know that the old design has a lot of options to be creative. In the new design, all you have is a background image and background color. The old design has a lot of places to change the colors and customize it.

I personally think that YouTube should just give an option to choose which design you want instead of forcing everyone to change into the new design. Some of us likes the old design, some of likes the new design.

That why we want the old desgin still b/c the old design you have more options to be creative making background image with you photo and your our background color. Were new design does not let you do that you can't have other video from other channel be the video on channel and you can't get your profile comment right on your channel. That should aless let us choose which 1 we want! And that does it BS! :sad: