OMG This is hillarious!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My son likes that Fairly Godparents something or other on Nickelodeon. He was going through YouTube, and found this video called Icky Vicky. Apparently the song was originally for somebody named Vicky on the cartoon, but someone turned it toward our Vicky. It's kind of Blue, but it's also funny in a silly kind of way.
[YT]iDCIHvvtsjE[/YT]

seX-Power

really, this should be in casual talk

but it got a chuckle outta me

seX-Power

Yeah a mod will move it, but for the record this section is really for downloadable videos or matches or shows.

Funny vids like this could go in Casual Talk, and serious wrestling vids could go in the Street Fight.

Reaction score
Yeah a mod will move it, but for the record this section is really for downloadable videos or matches or shows.

Funny vids like this could go in Casual Talk, and serious wrestling vids could go in the Street Fight.

Oh ok sorry about that, but thanks I'll remember that.

Klide

^ don't worry if u didn't know where to post it mods will move it, happens to me all the time LOL. As for the vid it was funny cause I actually watched that show before lol

Beer

thread titles are supposed to tell you what the thread is about, not tell you the complete opposite >_>

not amused