omg...Fuck you Russo!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

For booking the shave Roxxi's hair angle. She used to be so hot...

Roxy-Laveaux-17.jpg

J

Is it just me or does anyone else not find her attractive. Beth Phoenix>Roxxi

Nation

J Dawg is definitely right. That's a fucking guy. It's Rocky not Roxxi.

Enigma22

Reaction score
shes ok but not what i would say hot, especially for a knockout/diva

Travis40

Yeah, Roxxi is not hot at all...she look like a fucking guy.

This Guy

Okay I'm not saying that maybe she was hot, but that picture of her is the worst picture I've ever seen of her....and that includes the shaved head pictures.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
yea man i thought roxxi looked good but that pic right there aint. im not really for girls with short hair so for me that lost some "good looking" points but i thought she did look good befor the hair cut. i thought she was one of the better looking knockouts...before the head shave. but i heard that she agreed to do it cause the hair dye that she used when she wsa the voodoo wsa messing her hair up and she would eventually have to get it cut.

chessarmy

^ yea, I'm sure she would have refused if she wanted to keep her hair

J

She was probably thinking the same thing i am looking at this picture. "Could I look any worse".

Christian

Reaction score
i dont think shes good looking at all.. lately i think beth phoenix has been lookin good tho

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You know the wrestling community has reached an all time low when people call Divas/Knockouts ugly, when there is so much worse in the world than this.....

I mean compared to what i have seen in the past, even Moose/Mickie Knuckles shouldn't be ragged on....seriously guys....waaaay too high of standards.