OMB Books TNA 2002! A War Is Coming!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

images_wrestling_events_tna_tna-2002.webp

TNA from the beginning of the conception. This is from the Who's Next 2002 Mod I had to fast-forward few months to get to TNA Opening. There are obviously going to be a few changes. #1 I couldn't find a PPV broadcaster who would run events, so instead IMPACT starts a bit earlier. Which I think in the game working through a weekly show is better off in long haul. #2 I am bringing in TNA Championship right away as for some reason in game I didn't have NWA World Heavyweight Championship (so just pretend it is.) #3. We are on Fox Sports, for both Impact & Special Events, again no one wanted to be on TV so I had to make a book around to it. #4 All the titles are starting at Prestige 0. I want to see how throughout the year it goes up. There will be some other changes such as the iconic commentary team & On Screen Authority. No Russo or Dusty (Dusty is in ROH) No instead, Roddy Piper takes on that role. Mike Tenay is here, but no Don West his replacement isn't bad though, it's Jesse Ventura! #5 TNA has a partnership deal with AAA & Pro Wrestling Noah.

Championships:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship (0)

TNA Tag Team Championship (0)

TNA X- Division Championship (0)

TNA Knockout's Championship (TBA Won't be starting till 2003)

PPVs:
* - Current PPV - *
Genesis- Jan
Against All Odds- Feb
Unbreakable- Mar
Lockdown- April
*Hard Justice- May*
Sacrifice - June
No Surrender - July
Slammiversary - Aug
Victory Road -Sept
Bound For Glory - Oct
Turning Point- Nov
Final Resolution - Dec

Roster:
TBA

Tag Teams:
TBA

Stables:
TBA

Staff:
Commentary Team:
tna annoucers.png

Backstage Agents:

tnastaff.png

Reactions: Death By Looch

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
TNA EP 1

TNA02Ep1 Seg1.png

Roddy Piper comes out to a massive pop. He introduces the world to T-N-A- Wrestling. He says that this is going to be the alternative to the other guys and says that the goal for TNA is to not only be that alternative but, to be better than them. He says here tonight TNA is firing the shot around the world that will be heard. He says that starts with the newest division in pro wrestling the X-Division.

TNA02Ep1M1.png

AJ Styles wins a triple threat X-Division Championship qualifier after pinning Sabu with Spinal Tap.

TNA02Ep1seg2.png

Roddy Piper backstage watching the match on a TV when someone brushes by him. He takes offense that the kid who went by didn't say he's sorry. He turns him around revealing Steve Corino. Roddy talks about manners and Corino shrugs it off. Roddy starts talking about how he's seen Corino's work and while the future maybe bright for him he lacks respect. He says the things he said about his old friend Dusty Rhodes in ECW was tasteless. Corino mocks him saying hes one to talk there is more heated exchange and the segment ends with Roddy slapping the taste out of Corino's mouth.

tna02ep1m2.png

Samoa Joe debuts to TNA and defeats in quick fashion Little Guido .

TNA02Ep1Seg3.png

Backstage again where Roddy Piper is approached by Jeff Jarrett. JJ says Roddy wanted to see him? Roddy says Yeah, its about the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Jeff says you are just going to name me champion right? He is the most deserving one. Roddy pulls the title out and is about to hand it to JJ and then he laughs. No! Do you really think I am just going to hand you a championship? You want it Jeff you go out there and earn the chance for it. There is a new match type coming it's called King Of The Mountain. You want in ? Prove that you are worthy. Tonight in Our Main Event its going to be Jeff Jarrett vs. "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning.

TNA02EP1M3.png

America's Most Wanted defeat The Headbanger

TNA02Ep1seg4.png

AMW introduce themselves and say no one in the tag division are going to stop them from becoming the first ever TNA Tag Team Champions.

TNA02Ep1M4.png

In A shocking debut TNA brings in Rey Mysterio. He wins a triple threat qualifier for X- Division Championship. After Pinning Juvi.

TNA02EP1seg5.png

Roddy has both men sign a contract at Hard Justice the first TNA PPV the two will face off to crown the X-Division Champion. They both shake hands respectfully.

TNA02Ep1m5.png

Ron Killings defeats Buff Bagwell via roll up.

TNAEP1Seg6.png

Buff Bagwell pissed off attacks Ron Killings throwing him like a lawn dart into the ring post before taunting over him.

TNAEP1m6.png

Road Warrior Animal comes out with his partner Mike Awesome and they defeat the FBI in quick fashion.

TNAEP1seg7.png

After the match AMW try to attack the duo but wise up to it and they back off.

TNAEp1m7.png

In a AAA vs. Noah match Marafuji defeats Psicosis

TNAEP1seg8.png

The Prophecy is coming to TNA. There is spooky lights in a church and from under a red robe reveals Christopher Daniels. He states that sins of the world will burn and that TNA will burn along with it. The lights flash again and he is surrounded by a number of people and they are each given a blessing by Daniels as he says their names.

TNAEp1seg9.png

Backstage promo time, Bam Bam Bigelow is in TNA with his manager Bruce Prichard they say tonight BG James is just going to be a dog taken to the wood shed. He says that BGis nowhere near the wrestler his father was. Prichard mocks him saying he was not so much a man or wrestler anyway.

tnaep1m8.png

BG James Wins when Vampiro debuts after the lights go out and sprays blood into the eyes of Bam Bam Bigelow.

tnaep1seg10.png

Vampiro cuts a promo saying he wants the blood & gold and tonight he got blood hes coming for gold. He says he wanted to make an Impact and the best way to do it is to go after the biggest guy in the yard.

tnaep1m9.png

Jeff Jarrett Wins In Main Event defeating Mr. Perfect via Guitar Shot.

tnaep1seg11.png

There is a giant brawl to end the show with Perfect & JJ going at it the locker room comes out and then Bam Bam had found Vampiro and throws him from the backstage out to the ring. BG and Bam Bam start fighting then. The show ends with Bam Bam hitting a Moonsault off the stage into the crowd of wrestlers as we end the show.

Show Rating:

TNAepfs.png

Attachments

• tnaep1m8.png
    tnaep1m8.png
    150 KB · Views: 8

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Hard Justice 2002 Match Card:

First Ever X- Division Champion
AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio

11 Team Over The Top Battle Royal For TNA World Tag Team Championship
America's Most Wanted
The Head Bangers
Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger
The Code Theory (Amazing Red & Jack Evans)
Disco Inferno & Brian Lawler
Evan Karageis & Christian York
The New Rockers (Marty Jennatty & Michael Shane)
RouxWreck (Mikey Whipwreck & Lash LaRoux)
Psych Ward (David Flair & Crowbar)
Bobby Roode & Gunner Scott
L.O.D. (Animal & Mike Awesome)

Singles Match
Buff Bagwell vs. Ron Killings

One On Two Handicap Match
Samoa Joe vs. The F.B.I. w/Little Guido

Singles Match
Steve Corino vs. Mystery Opponent (chosen by Roddy Piper)

NOAH vs. AAA showcase
Juventud Guerrura & Pschosis vs. Hechicero & Sabu

Fatal Four Way #1 Contender's Match To Face Winner Of X-Division Champion
Kaz Hayashi vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Chris Candido w/Tammy Lynn Sytch vs. Justin Credible

Main Event
KOTM
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Vampiro vs. Mr. Perfect vs. BG James vs. Bam Bam Bigelow w/Bruce Prichard vs. Jeff Jarrett​

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
@Sky if you want first show is up

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
AJ vs. Rey Mysterio? You've been given too much power early on... This is looking strong so far

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pretty nice. I’ll try to keep up here.

Reactions: Daddy Dom

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AJ vs. Rey Mysterio? You've been given too much power early on... This is looking strong so far
Felt to me like the best possible situation for X Division championship especially at the time. Not particularly sure, if Rey would have signed but I feel like if he did he's right in the mix right away as the focal point with AJ.