Older Video Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is for the, and I mean this repectfully, Older Ppl.
What video games did u guys used to play while growing up? My Grandmother used to own an Atari. She had some games like Steeplechase and Donkey Kong throwing the barrels, And An old Pac Man Game.
Im just curious to know what u guys had back then?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I played a lot... lol

First game ever was Mortal Kombat on Nintendo. For reference, I was 4 years old playing that game LOL Since my brother is a good 10 years older than me as well, I have played games on Atari systems. I can't remember the one I played a lot but it used to give me nightmares haha it was the one with the knight and the fluffy clouds, and there were a lot of them lucky cats in it. I went on to play games from Nintendo, NES, N64, Gameboy, Gamecube, PS and PS 2, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii. It would take me a long time to list everything. I played classics like Zelda, Metroid, all of the original Marios, Duck Hunt, Star Fox, Donkey Kong Country (1,2 and 3), and many more.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love Zelda. The only systems I've played were Playstation and PS2, and Gamecube. But, My GC didnt last but 4 yrs if that before crashing.