Kayfabe Old Friend?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake is sitting in the arena's coffee shop with his World title in hand. He is reading a letter which seems to have his attention. He stops one of the waitresses and begins to speak

"Um....You're my last hope. Well, what do I do about this. Reginald wants me to help him and beat Buster Gates this Sunday. I was planning on winning anyway, but what do you think about this? Should I reply or something? Add a smiley face to the letter and leave it on his desk...Wait, that does sound cool. Something like they would do in a movie, you know? Give me your pen please"

The waitress is kind of puzzled at what Ryan Blake has just said to her. She however gives him a pen and quickly walks away before he can ask her anything else

"Okay, the smiley face does seem best, but maybe a cool line will work better. I would know what to do if I was drunk right now but egh...I can't drink anymore. Either way, I will need to stop this Buster Gates. I always knew we would end up fighting each other and this Sunday seems like the best place to do it. He's a hard guy to keep down though when he's at top form. Robert was the only one to beat him last year and he was in a league of his own. What am I even talking about here, I'm going to utterly kill Buster Gates this Sunday. The only person who could mess it all up is my tag team partner....."

Ryan Blake signs his smiley face on the letter Reginald sent. He signs "Send this to Reag. Very important" on the back of the letter not knowing he meant to sign Reg. The leader of Anarchy Inc will no doubt get this letter. Ryan begins to move at this point, but he bumps into someone he knows

"Well, long time no see....Should've kept it that way"

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake is sitting in the arena's coffee shop with his World title in hand. He is reading a letter which seems to have his attention. He stops one of the waitresses and begins to speak

"Um....You're my last hope. Well, what do I do about this. Reginald wants me to help him and beat Buster Gates this Sunday. I was planning on winning anyway, but what do you think about this? Should I reply or something? Add a smiley face to the letter and leave it on his desk...Wait, that does sound cool. Something like they would do in a movie, you know? Give me your pen please"

The waitress is kind of puzzled at what Ryan Blake has just said to her. She however gives him a pen and quickly walks away before he can ask her anything else

"Okay, the smiley face does seem best, but maybe a cool line will work better. I would know what to do if I was drunk right now but egh...I can't drink anymore. Either way, I will need to stop this Buster Gates. I always knew we would end up fighting each other and this Sunday seems like the best place to do it. He's a hard guy to keep down though when he's at top form. Robert was the only one to beat him last year and he was in a league of his own. What am I even talking about here, I'm going to utterly kill Buster Gates this Sunday. The only person who could mess it all up is my tag team partner....."

Ryan Blake signs his smiley face on the letter Reginald sent. He signs "Send this to Reag. Very important" on the back of the letter not knowing he meant to sign Reg. The leader of Anarchy Inc will no doubt get this letter. Ryan begins to move at this point, but he bumps into someone he knows

"Well, long time no see....Should've kept it that way"
Andersen Vega: "Well, if you never wanted to see me again, then you shouldn't have asked me to come back in the first place..."

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake chuckles

"Just because it has Precision linked to the email doesn't mean I sent it. Reginald now handles talent relations, and I just don't look into it that much anymore. You know, being a winner takes it out of you....Not that you would know that after that beating Buster gave you last week. How you feeling, bud?"

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Andersen Vega: "A damn side better than you did after I whooped your ass at Wrestle Dynasty, chump."

Ryan Blake smirks at Vega's comment, trying not to let Vega piss him off.

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
"Fighting after just recovering from injury 4 days before. What can I say? Maybe I'm not Superman."

Ryan Blake moves towards Vega who continues to smirk back at him

" But I would like to see you try it again."

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
"Fighting after just recovering from injury 4 days before. What can I say? Maybe I'm not Superman."

Ryan Blake moves towards Vega who continues to smirk back at him

" But I would like to see you try it again."
Vega holds his ground, looking up at the much larger Ryan Blake.

Andersen Vega: "Hmhmhm, nice that you got an excuse... What was little old Robbie's excuse for not being able to beat me in that Chamber match, huh? What was his excuse for getting his head Pedigree'd through the canvas and being eliminated by yours truly, huh? Stubbed toe?"

Ryan's smirk is wiped off his face at Vega's mentioning of Robert Blake.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
"You mean after he eliminated basically everyone? And the fact he was number one coming into the match? Everyone knows you got lucky with that shot. Robert on his game would've completely showed you up in that ring."

Ryan Blake's cell phone begins to ring. Ryan answers as Andersen watches on

"No...He's right here. I can't....He's legit looking at me. Okay, I'll be by later. You want me to bring the whip? Okay...Yes, I will make sure to bring the big monster. Okay...see you later. Yes, I won't tell him."

Ryan Blake hangs up the phone and looks at Andersen Vega

"Oh, that was your sister."

Ryan Blake stands there smiling at Andersen Vega who seems quite mad at those remarks about his sister

Last edited:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
"You mean after he eliminated basically everyone? And the fact he was number one coming into the match? Everyone knows you got lucky with that shot. Robert on his game would've completely showed you up in that ring."

Ryan Blake's cell phone begins to ring. Ryan answers as Andersen watches on

"No...He's right here. I can't....He's legit looking at me. Okay, I'll be by later. You want me to bring the whip? Okay...Yes, I will make sure to bring the big monster. Okay...see you later. Yes, I won't tell him."

Ryan Blake hangs up the phone and looks at Andersen Vega

"Oh, that was your sister."

Ryan Blake stands there smiling at Andersen Vega who seems quite mad at those remarks about his sister
Andersen Vega: "In fact, you won't make it out of this arena. Robert was many things, but he was first and foremost a man and he could take anything on the chin and not even flinch. My sister is not Robert Blake and if you mention her again then I'm gonna make you beg me not to kill you, and then I'm going to kill you... Now, what you say next had better be important or else this..."

A baseball bat, Vega's signature weapon, slides out from inside his jacket sleeve.

Andersen Vega: "Is going to end another career."

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake smiles and gets right into Andersen Vega's face

"Go for it. Let's see what happens"

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake smiles and gets right into Andersen Vega's face

"Go for it. Let's see what happens"
Vega's eyes widen as he slowly raises the bat up to Ryan's chin and as it looks like he's about to swing, Vega breaks a chuckle and lowers the bat.

Andersen Vega: "Ah, it's so fun making you get all feisty!... Okay, back up... We're way to close right now and your breath smells like Nescafe."

Vega leans his trusty bat up against the table and sits down before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tube of Mentos, holding the tube out to Ryan.

Andersen Vega: "Mint? You really do need one, dude."

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake smiles and takes the mint

"Well thanks. Polo is still better"

Ryan Blake opens the door to the cafe and walks in

"Well, what you waiting for? Order something and take a seat"

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake smiles and takes the mint

"Well thanks. Polo is still better"

Ryan Blake opens the door to the cafe and walks in

"Well, what you waiting for? Order something and take a seat"

Vega walks into the cafe.

Andersen Vega: "Yeah, you can pay... You owe me considering the ratings skyrocketed when I returned to whoop that one generic bloke that nobody knows for the title and also for the PPV buy rate that will have tripled on my entry to the Viewer's Choice card. I make you a serious amount of money, so the least you can do is buy me a Pepsi Ice Cream float."